Dutch TV-guide data with WebEPG (2 Viewers)

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I enabled the "Linked Page" option. The vlues are automaticly set to 18 and 23 but no detail or genre is being downloaded at all. What am I doing wrong?

I just noticed this configuration can be done for every individual channel. :) So all seems to be working now.

rick77

July 13, 2006
James said:
Between the <profile></profile> I put it at the bottom.

<section>
<entry>[TITLE]"Z@pp";[TITLE]"Z@ppelin"</entry>
</section>

But as yesterday. I only just put the changes into the CVS (see time of my last post) so they are not in a build yet.

There is a build available now.

/James
There seems to be a similar problem for National Geographic Channel / CNBC, see: http://www.tvgids.nl/zoeken/?trefwo...ion=18&genre=&interval=0&periode=7&timeslot=0

I think [TITLE]"National Geographic Channel";[TITLE]"CNBC" should do the trick.

rick77

July 13, 2006
I can't seem to get the detail (linked) information to work with tvgids.nl

First, using webepg-conf I can't save anything else but the default 18-23 hours in the webepg.xml config file. If I change the hours in webepg-conf and hit update, it reverts back to the standard 18-23 hours.

Second (using the default settings 18-23 hours), it only downloads detail information for the last of 7 days. E.g. today it only downloaded detail information for 19 July.

Any help would be appreciated.

btw: Great program (especially after messing with xmltv for some time)

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
You have to ajust the times to download manualy for every chanel (0-23) individualy. Also, TVgids.nl only provides information for seven days, so you can't possebly download any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom