[confirm] dvb: RunGraph returns: 0x800705AA (1 Viewer)

iosub

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
San Sebastian
HI

One of my todays schedule recording did not start (is on red on the guide) but is not recording

I have check tv.log and I have found
dvb: RunGraph returns: 0x800705AA

and on Error.log
2010-11-02 22:23:01.511761 [scheduler thread(24)]: Exception :TvLibrary.TvException: Unable to start graph
at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.RunGraph(Int32 subChannel)
at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDVBC.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
-----

Full logs attached..

Thank you

Iosu

Attachments

iosub

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
San Sebastian
going by
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...1-454/0x800705aa-error-tune-69719/#post502848
your system had run out of resources?

is there anything in the event log about running out of memory?
I will check.. but this is new on 1.2.0 alpha.
This is the first time I got this error on the computer.. It has been running with 1.1.0 since the release date without any problems.. I have just the reboot the computer because windows update.

I will check the event long

Thank you

pnyberg

Portal Pro
August 21, 2006
Stockholm
Sweden Sweden
Hi, I did also encounter the same problem after upgrading to 1.2.0.
My scenario was that it worked for one day following the upgrade. The second day I got the error on 1 of my card (Firedtv -DVBT). Restarted tvservice and computer - still no go. But after rebooting my firedtv - it started to work again...

Haven't have to do that ever before... Hoping it is not a sign that the card is about to fail...

iosub

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
San Sebastian
Hi, I did also encounter the same problem after upgrading to 1.2.0.
My scenario was that it worked for one day following the upgrade. The second day I got the error on 1 of my card (Firedtv -DVBT). Restarted tvservice and computer - still no go. But after rebooting my firedtv - it started to work again...

Haven't have to do that ever before... Hoping it is not a sign that the card is about to fail...
Same thing here.. I had to resetart my Firedtv-DVBC ..

Did you change to use pausecard vs stopcard on card idle? because I did it.. maybe is the problem? I will go back to stopcard..

Iosu

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Germany Germany
    AW: dvb: RunGraph returns: 0x800705AA

I remember seeing this issue with the Floppy-S2 even without preloading. You just have to use the server for a longer period without reboot...

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Re: AW: dvb: RunGraph returns: 0x800705AA

I remember seeing this issue with the Floppy-S2 even without preloading. You just have to use the server for a longer period without reboot...
    Floppy DVB-C works without reboots for long periods - untill the card dies :) I have had already two different Floppys to die with first that unsufficient resources error from the drivers.

pnyberg

Portal Pro
    August 21, 2006
    Stockholm
    Sweden Sweden
    When setting to "stop mode" - everything works ok. Also when not restarting the TVService the "pause mode" works. Currently I restart the TVService every night just for maintenance purposes, which triggered the "pause mode feature"...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    M 1.25.0 Tv Server Configuration Italian Dvb-t2 test channel preview error Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
    R Suggestions for reliable PCIe DVB-S2 tuner MediaPortal 1 Talk 8
    Golf4 DVB-IP über Fritzbox - m3u-Senderliste Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 43
    M TV Server can't tune to some DVB-S multiplexes while other software can General 0
    C Telenet analog-to-digital switch -- manually finding and inputting DVB-C channels in Mediaportal2 General 0
    framug No color in TVGuide when XMLTV without DVB EPG MediaPortal 1 Talk 59
    T [solved] Any idea where Channel 107 (DVB-T2) BBC News HD (and others!) have gone??? Installation, configuration support 12
    framug [EPG] Some problems with DVB EPG Improvement Suggestions 49
    bta489 [solved] DVB-T2 Recordings: Sometimes no Audio after muxing with mkvmerge Tools and other software 2
    badboyxx TV card is listed as unknown in TV-server config General 4
    bribbon [Pending] Switzerland: DVB-T switch-off on 03 June 2019 Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 0
    bribbon [Pending] DVB-C Tuning Parameters: Switzerland.UPC Cablecom [NID 43020] v.7.xml Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 0
    J DVB-S2 card fails to tune? Subchannel count increasing Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 3
    D Cannot get a fully populated UK Freesat EPG (DVB-S) General 14
    hanfmaster Dvb-s2 zu android ipad Einsteigerforum 0
    C DVB-C Empfänger Hauppauge Win TV dual wird in Media Portal nicht aktiviert TV / Streaming 1
    Terra [solved] MP TV Server cannot find any channels anymore, DVB viewer works Installation, configuration support 8
    Booner [Verkauf] Verkaufe Max S8 8 Tuner DVB-S2 Karte von Digital Devices neuwertig Marktplatz 2
    N [solved] How to record a series (UK Freeview dvb-t) General 10
    N What dvb-t/t2 dual or quad tuners work with media portal (in the UK)? Newcomers Forum 8
    E [solved] Vodafone Kabel dvb-c Braunschweig Tuning Liste (Stand 31.01.2019) TV / Streaming 0
    items [Verkauf] Hauppauge Dual TV Tuner USB DVB-C, DVB-C Marktplatz 0
    A Help! MP2 - DVB-T Not recognised (DRIVERS?) General 12
    porky996t DVB Sat card possibly failed General Support 1
    splatterpop My optimized dvb epg configuration for tv server MediaPortal 1 Talk 0