[confirm] dvb: RunGraph returns: 0x800705AA (1 Viewer)

iosub

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
San Sebastian
HI

One of my todays schedule recording did not start (is on red on the guide) but is not recording

I have check tv.log and I have found
dvb: RunGraph returns: 0x800705AA

and on Error.log
2010-11-02 22:23:01.511761 [scheduler thread(24)]: Exception :TvLibrary.TvException: Unable to start graph
at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.RunGraph(Int32 subChannel)
at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDVBC.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
-----

Full logs attached..

Thank you

Iosu

Attachments

• 1.2bug2.zip
    382.4 KB

iosub

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
San Sebastian
going by
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...1-454/0x800705aa-error-tune-69719/#post502848
your system had run out of resources?

is there anything in the event log about running out of memory?

I will check.. but this is new on 1.2.0 alpha.
This is the first time I got this error on the computer.. It has been running with 1.1.0 since the release date without any problems.. I have just the reboot the computer because windows update.

I will check the event long

Thank you

pnyberg

Portal Pro
August 21, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi, I did also encounter the same problem after upgrading to 1.2.0.
My scenario was that it worked for one day following the upgrade. The second day I got the error on 1 of my card (Firedtv -DVBT). Restarted tvservice and computer - still no go. But after rebooting my firedtv - it started to work again...

Haven't have to do that ever before... Hoping it is not a sign that the card is about to fail...

iosub

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
San Sebastian
Hi, I did also encounter the same problem after upgrading to 1.2.0.
My scenario was that it worked for one day following the upgrade. The second day I got the error on 1 of my card (Firedtv -DVBT). Restarted tvservice and computer - still no go. But after rebooting my firedtv - it started to work again...

Haven't have to do that ever before... Hoping it is not a sign that the card is about to fail...

Same thing here.. I had to resetart my Firedtv-DVBC ..

Did you change to use pausecard vs stopcard on card idle? because I did it.. maybe is the problem? I will go back to stopcard..

Iosu

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: dvb: RunGraph returns: 0x800705AA

I remember seeing this issue with the Floppy-S2 even without preloading. You just have to use the server for a longer period without reboot...

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Re: AW: dvb: RunGraph returns: 0x800705AA

I remember seeing this issue with the Floppy-S2 even without preloading. You just have to use the server for a longer period without reboot...

Floppy DVB-C works without reboots for long periods - untill the card dies :) I have had already two different Floppys to die with first that unsufficient resources error from the drivers.

pnyberg

Portal Pro
    August 21, 2006
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When setting to "stop mode" - everything works ok. Also when not restarting the TVService the "pause mode" works. Currently I restart the TVService every night just for maintenance purposes, which triggered the "pause mode feature"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom