DVBSky T982 DUAl DVB-C Tuner only one Tuner works (1 Viewer)

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    The card Is working out of the box with DVB/C and latest drivers. I'm wondering, why i've bought the much more expensive DD Card some weeks ago :confused:!
    Thx, thx and thx for testing and reporting back!!! I have searched long to kick the DD cards out of system! I'll think, now it is time

Before I'll do that can you please say something about channel switching times, stability and so on....

Thx
    pOpY

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    I have searched long to kick the DD cards out of system!
    Do you have a problem with them? If so, I'd be interested to read about it...

yes i have issues with the cards!!!
    Here is a looong story on a microsoft comunity forum: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...4110-9a4b-da2b1338faf6&rtAction=1391346840125

and on the mp forum: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/probleme-digital-devices-cine-c-t-v6.124599/page-3

i will definitely spend no more time and money on solving their hw/driver issues!!!!!!
    Now i have the chance to kick them out, and this is what i will do... :p

pOpY

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Before I'll do that can you please say something about channel switching times, stability and so on....
    Channel switching isn't so fast as with the DD card, but it is ok. Stability i can not report, because i use the card at the moment only only on test pc. But all seems to be ok. Have made a stress test in tv-server config without any problems.

riggnix

Portal Pro
    September 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    The card Is working out of the box with DVB/C and latest drivers. I'm wondering, why i've bought the much more expensive DD Card some weeks ago :confused:!

Hi, sorry to dig up this old thread. @Helios61

Does this mean that both tuners are working properly, or did you only test one? I'm about to buy this card and I have to know for sure ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom