Log files please Alvinder.

nicx

Portal Pro
February 1, 2006
Stuttgart
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Video Playback Issues

i have the same problem: with moving pictures beta 3 enabled no video playback is possible. with mp disabled all is working again.

nicx...

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Nicx, the problem you are describing is an issue with the latest SVN of MediaPortal and was discussed above.

EDIT: Also I'd like to point out that simply declaring your stuff is broke without any details or log files is not at all helpful. in the future if you are going to report a bug please try to think of ways to constructively add to the conversation.

nicx

Portal Pro
February 1, 2006
Stuttgart
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: DVD Playback Issues

hi fforde,

do you have a bugtacker id fot the issue with mp?

nicx...

btw: with stable version of movingpictures all is working, only with the betas i have this problem

jojo1411

Portal Pro
January 23, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey FForde

After a clean installation (first uninstall then install) of MediaPortal 1.1 RC1, I tried a second time to go for moving Pictures Beta 3. But I'm sorry to say you, that the bug has not dissappeared. It's still seems to me that it will be the same log-error.

I will post tomorrow or some days later again. Then I can report if the error appears also on my 2nd System and will attach some log files.

Hardware/Software Specs of the 1st Systems are:
Ati Radeon 4670
ATI Catalyst 10.2
AMD Processor

Mediaportal 1.1 RC1
Movingpictures Beta 3
Maya Skin

Greetz
Jojo

nicx

Portal Pro
February 1, 2006
Stuttgart
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: DVD Playback Issues

still the same problem with movingpistures 1.0 rc and a clean new install of mediaportal 1.1 rc.

Attachments

• MediaPortal.zip
    30.6 KB
  • TVService.zip
    30.6 KB

jojo1411

Portal Pro
January 23, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi nicx,
Have you build a new movingpictures.db3 by fully rescan your files? Or did you only used the old DB of Beta 2 and previous versions?

Rescan seems to solve this issue (tried it succesfully for 2 or 3 movies) will try this possible solution on today evening and report tomorrow.

Greetz jojo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom