DVD Playback Issues (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I have given up on Moving Pictures for now. I will wait until MediaPortal 1.1 RC2 and try and reinstall the latest MovingPics version. For now, I am unable to playback any movies (in MovingPics as well as My Videos) when I have this plugin (any version from 1.0 and beyond) enabled. As soon as I disable MovingPics, I am able to play all my movies in My Videos. I guess it is something at my end as it seems to work for most everyone else, but I sure could use some help tracking it down.

You would need to provide a lot more then, proper debug-enabled log files, explanation on your unique setup, and willingness to trial & error.

It works for 90%+ of the users without any of the problems you mention, so the key is to find out what conflicting setting you have going. This can be extremly easy, or very timeconsuming. Choice is yours :cool:

Provisional

April 8, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Have you tried the procedure that worked for me? In my case it was just one movie that was causing the same problems you have experienced. I bet that if you add just one DIR containing just one movie, the movie will play just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom