Dynamic refresh rate under Windows 10 (I've an Amd video card) (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    And with the option it's works stable ? :)
    Thanks.

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I'll try but first time I used it ,the play was corrupted because didn't fit the display2 (plasma/primary screen) because overlap the other display (display1) from the left.
    I tried again and It works.
    so I'll keep on that option now.

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @Sebastiii what developer can I ask for a implementation for the MPTray utility ? Basically I think that a optional custom script would be useful to start Media Portal with an alternative path, to configure some kind of actions before MP starts and on its close.

I have not problems anymore with that option

Last edited:

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just had a quick look. I'm not sure I understand it all.

Look in those forum for a tool called Sharp Display Manager you may find it useful. It will allow you to execute actions such as HDMI switch via CEC or/and Harmony Hub and launch applications such as MP in response to HID key press such as Green Button. I'm not sure you can us it to run a script. That could be added though.

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Just had a quick look. I'm not sure I understand it all.

Look in those forum for a tool called Sharp Display Manager you may find it useful. It will allow you to execute actions such as HDMI switch via CEC or/and Harmony Hub and launch applications such as MP in response to HID key press such as Green Button. I'm not sure you can us it to run a script. That could be added though.

Pretty simple . I need to start a custom script (before MPTray launch MediaPortal.exe and a script to launch after MediaPortal is close. The scripts (powershell, bat, exe , Autoit...) are useful because allow any users to personalize the MP setup.

In my case an AUTOit script allow me to prepare the HDMI device setup but also to set the primary audio device. from the embedded to the hdmi one.

Imho It doesn't matter what kind of operation we need. The matter is to let users to choose freely to write it for themself or public use.

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    with ignore resolution change option

at the first time the video start on monitor that was the primary (1920x1080) .
    next time the video start on monitor that wasn't the primary one (1600x900) .

Attachments

• MediaPortal.7z
      20.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom