EPG-Buddy a new EPG Tool with easy usage. | Page 27

Discussion in 'Tools and other software' started by Lehmden, November 26, 2016.

1. Pledget

Pledget New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hi
    Just updated to 0.5.0.1 and I'm having an issue using WebGrab+Plus in the Uk

When I first start EPG Buddy and use website preselection it seems fine and I can choose multiple websites including radiotimes.com and uk-sky.com.

However, after fiddling with the sites if I try re-enabling radiotimes.com it is not listed but instead I get SITEINI_NAME in the Website- selection drop down instead which gives an error/exit when chosen and then pressing the Show button

How do I enable radiotimes.com again in the Website- Selection drop down?
    Thanks
    David

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lehmden
    • Team MediaPortal

Lehmden Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +3,564 / 28
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Hi.
    I just encountered this already too. It's a bug but I didn't find the time to fix it up to now. You can workaround this by adding some sites (no matter wich one) to the list, preferable some that are earlier listed (alphabetically). One or two should be enough. After doing so you should be able to see your wanted site (among the variable name and probably other sites) in the list...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Lehmden
    • Team MediaPortal

Lehmden Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +3,564 / 28
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Hi.
    New version 0.5.0.4 can be downloaded from the known sources (link in first post)
    Some issues in dropdown lists are fixed and an issue with the combination of ComedyCentral and Viva due to Viva no longer airing are resolved too.
    I recommend to install the new version and run the main program at least once. Then all known issues should be gone..

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!