Tools and other software EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing (1 Viewer)

bc420

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2012
    Bring Cash
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    ok so i clicked off webgrab and saved now the only grabbing should be tvguide.com .... ok so now how do i get american guide info now to ? i can switch to ether one of my users through different emails and they each give me the list i want through tvguide.com i can see it i set it up perfect on there site but i cant do 2 i have different providers set up with each account so 2 providers nether are of the same country with tvguide.com would work awesome also i should mention my internet speed is max or 6mb download .80 upload ping is .32mls to .40mls would this have a effect on the grab delay ? ok so i have run it again and again same result so i am uninstalling it and deleting the fall files to do with it and reinstalling it and only setting it to tvguide.com i will do a grab with this and then deleted everything again after i have a log file for everything then reinstall it all again set up with the other provider and try to grab again and send you guys the info from those logs as well see whats going on here i hope we can get this working correctly ... woow here i just installed it and autolt error pops up saying line 17584 (file"C:\Program Files(x86)\EPG-Buddy\EPG-Buddy.exe"): error variable used without being declared .. anyways it will let me configure it so i will do as i said try both and send you guys logs thanks for your time again guys

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hold...
    I ran your configuration and found 2 issues.
    one of them is an Out Of Memory Issue.

Limit your channels to what you need....

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    2 issues.

1-Setting the number of days in the application to 5 and grabber still pulls 14 days.
    I even quit and went back in after setting to 5. Still grabbed 14 days
    EPG Days.jpg
    [2017-03-20 13:02:56,257] [INFO ] [GETCHANNELLIST ] [3 ] Get channellist for grabbing.
    [2017-03-20 13:02:56,277] [INFO ] [TVGUIDE ] [4 ] Grabbing EPG from channellist.
    [2017-03-20 13:02:56,282] [INFO ] [TVGUIDE ] [4 ] Grabbing epg for 14 days.

2-While trying to get the EPG data after getting channel list (I think), the command prompt window stalled for maybe a minute and then I got an Out of memory error.

Out of Memory.jpg

I am including the Event Viewer information and the Wer log file from the crash

Attachments

• Out Of Memory.txt
      1.3 KB
    • AppCrash_EPG-Grabber.exe_1621284471c96394be2921fba4d12a8b9cc0fd5a_4e819c80_00762a75.zip
      3.6 KB

bc420

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2012
    Bring Cash
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Yes I that just popped up as I see you replied with the same result trouble shoot .I even went so far as upping the memory on my pc and virtaul ram as well ..and clicked off paging with my ssd hd..Maybe this has something to do with it ? Or is it to do with the amount of cache aloud in epg buddy? where do i sort the channels I can't seem to find a place on the website for favs ? Nor do I find the channel config in epg buddy for my list that i am trying for .. I see other tvguide.com xml channel list but they don't have anything to do with what were doing do they ? C:\Programs Files (x86)\EPG-Buddy ?

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    In the EPG screen.
    click on each channel
    Any channel you do Not Want, uncheck the 2 Boxes under the Right pulldown window.
    When you go to the next channel, it makes the change permanent.
    When you get to the last one, click on one of the other channels to make sure the last one is written to the configuration.
    I know it will be a lot of work seeing the number of channels you have available.

bc420

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2012
    Bring Cash
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I see now in epg buddy.. shoot it can be edited i just had to click the channel in the center tab for the other tab to open lol your right a bit of work but well worth it in the end a working guide ! thanks :) but still wondering how to get my other channels list if this is the only list i can use ..... i still need these others in the logs here . of course i have not edited the which channels to grab yet as i just wanted one of you to see what i am running test with .. 1 day grabbed .. least that is what i clicked . last i want to ask is there not a ini xml channels config file from these uploads? it would be much easier for me to edit these through here thanks can someone please delete my previous logs showing my user and id thanks guys sorry for being a pain lol

bc420

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2012
    Bring Cash
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    here are the other logs from my other provider . no need to delete previous logs I put them over here edited. thanks

bc420

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2012
    Bring Cash
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    they both did crash to many channels yes .. before i edit channel list inside epg buddy i want to know that we can use both providers together somehow .. if i could find the ini.file were these are listed i could possibly edit these and copy and paste my list together from tvguide.com info from both there maybe ? thanks

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    i want to know that we can use both providers together somehow ..
    As I said earlier today.... That is planned for a future fix.
    Right now they want to make it run properly

if i could find the ini.file were these are listed
    I believe this version creates and imports the current list into the database directly.
    I have not been able to locate any other file containing the channels prior to Grabbing the EPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom