EPG Service and utilities (1 Viewer)

heerfordt

Portal Pro
February 19, 2007
Hi,

It's now working again, there was a problem with one of my dataproviders.

/Heerfordt

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks for this great SW!
Since my dvb-t EPG grabbing is not working for some reason I installed this and voila! It works!

((((One thing, the Discovery Channel is one hour off, it says "Myth busters" (broadcasted at 20.00) but it is shown to start at 21:00.
All (?) other channels are correct.))))

/niclas

as74

Portal Member
November 19, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
No picture only timeshift?

Hi,

i installed My TVServer Client in my Vista Ultimate pc (where i have Mediaportal 1.0 RC1) and tried the plugin in media center.
I had some trouble but got picture on some occations but the problem is now that i can't get any picture in Mediaportal and when i try the server config and press preview sometimes it starts timeshift but doesn't show the preview window?
Most of the time the TVService stops when i try to watch a channel and i have to restart the service?

I uninstalled My TVServer Client and restarted but works the same?

Any suggestions?

pluto69

April 27, 2008
mceTVserver client doesn't work

Hi, I'm a newbie and I've just installed mceTVserver client on my pc equipped with Vista ultimate SP1 (tv tuner Cinergy HT PCI) but, it doesn,t seem to work.
When I launch Vista MCE and go to "MY TVserver Client", VMCE crashes with this error message:

Nome evento problema: BEX
Nome applicazione: ehRecvr.exe
Versione applicazione: 6.0.6001.18000
Timestamp applicazione: 47919381
Nome modulo con errori: StackHash_ecb1
Versione modulo con errori: 0.0.0.0
Timestamp modulo con errori: 00000000
Offset eccezione: 00ff321f
Codice eccezione: c0000005
Dati eccezione: 00000008
Versione SO: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
ID impostazioni locali: 1040
Informazioni aggiuntive 1: ecb1
Ulteriori informazioni 2: 8b6ab8d56fefbf0081e65e306dc9bdfe
Ulteriori informazioni 3: 1c58
Ulteriori informazioni 4: f6c6aeb95cf327315bed3b33f1d8aee3

My TV tuner is not seen by Vista MCE even if I can use it without any problems with Terratec Home theater and PowerCinema5, that's why I wanted to use mceTVserver client to use the tuner, a hybrid one, with Vista MCE.
Anyway, the followings are the logs reporting the errors experienced in My TVserver client.
How can I do to solve the problem?
Thanks in advance, pluto69

Seeco

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Sorry for being a bit daft, but I can't figure out how to use this thing. Could anyone give me a step by step description of how to set this up? I use MediaPortal 1.0 RC1. When I run the EPS Service installer I get to choose country and installation path. But how I am supposed to configure MP after this? How do I set which channels I want to see the EPG for? How do I make sure that the EPG Service channel labels match the labels I have for my channels? Is the EPG simply supposed to work after this install? I get EPG for a couple of channels after the install, but not all and I can't see where to configure this. Am I supposed to edit a file which says for which channels to download the information? f anyone could help me out I would be very grateful, right now I'm very confused..

heerfordt

Portal Pro
February 19, 2007
Hi Asboe,

DR1 is still part of the guide. If you take a look in the xml file you should be able to find channel : 116.heerfordt.com (DR1) .

/H.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom