EPG Service and utilities (1 Viewer)

stefanbaar

Portal Pro
October 31, 2007
Holstebro
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi,

I have just issued a patch, so that the DisplayName is prefered. You can try it... havent tested it.

http://www.heerfordt.com/files/binaryx86.zip

I have not planned any future releases for the plugin.. as it currently fulfill my requirements.

/H.

What a shame.. I think that many people including myself would very much like a version that could replace the mce tv engine completely (remove it from the menu) and work 100% like MPs tvserver client plugin, but in mce. I am a big fan of Vista mce but I hate that you cant get dvb subtitles to work in denmark.
But I think that this plugin is the best idea ever! And I assure you that many others have the same opinion.

KingChaos

January 15, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi

Is it possible to get the EPGService to download stop time of programs as well?

Now its downloadin:

PHP:
<programme channel="005.heerfordt.com" start="20080412220000 +0100">

and I want:

PHP:
<programme channel="005.heerfordt.com" start="20080412220000 +0100" stop="20080412223000 +0100">

Well. I guess U know what I meen.

KingChaos

:eek:

quarkx

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 22, 2007
    I have problem it are showing 1 hour wrong what can i do to fix it?

Quarkx

Have fix it know.

heerfordt

Portal Pro
    February 19, 2007
    Hi,

You can do that very quickly by 'unchecking' the Adjust timezone under xmlimport plugin, then mark 'delete programs on import' and then start the import process.

I have expired that the importplugin setup page can be a little buggy, when it comes to saving the settings. So after you have closed the Setup program .. start it again and verify the Adjust timezone is still unchecked,

/Heerfordt.

OleBent

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2005
    Same experience here.....

Danish TV2 and DR update seems gone from the guide....

asboe

Portal Member
    March 5, 2008
    I looked through the 'tvguide.xml' file, and I didn't find any information on Danish TV2 programs...

H/V Asboe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom