EPG Service and utilities (1 Viewer)

JudgeFredd

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Problem solved! Expect from weird clicking sound..

Dunno what or where i had screwed up, but i uninstalled everything related to MediaPortal and everthing else which whas related to DVB (software and drivers). I Then dl'ed the latest vers. of TV-Engine 3 and the SVN biuld from the same day, and installed the hole thing from scratch, after that i had to mess around a bit with codec settings and other stuff, cause there where no picture at all, but after a while, i had it setup just rigt and voila!! everything works, like a charm..

Only thing really, is i still have a clicking sound that's somewhat anoing, it sounds exactly like when explorer is updating/refreshing, so i'm thinking maybe that's exactly what happens?? Heerford, please help here:p

I can't say for sure where it whent wrong the first time, nor what i did right the second time, but if anybody's having the same type of problem feel free to ask me anything!

:D To everybody who tried to help me on the way!

netrom

Portal Member
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    More channels in EPG

Hi.

Is it possible to get more channels in the EPG file for norway?
    Im missing:
    Barnkanalen
    SVT HD
    Motors TV
    TV 2 Sport

Morten

dsmp

Portal Member
    October 6, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The given key was not present in the dictionary

Hi,

I have already working my MP tvserver and on other computer I have access to the tvserver using MP, but I having some issues so I want to give a try to your tvserver client and I already connected to the tvserver computer but I'm receiving this error on the error.log " The given key was not present in the dictionary" I'm attaching the two log files.

Thanks in advance!
    DS

octane

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2005
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I have just uploaded a new version of my Nordic EPG Service, that should solve your problem. During the installation you can choose to added a xslt filter to get triggered on each download.

The following Pre-Defined filters exist:

1) NRK 3 and NRK Super Merge (Called Norway)
    2) Barnkanal / Kundskabs (Called Comhem)
    3) TV2 Danmark Region merger.

Hope this solves your problem.

Download it from http://www.heerfordt.com to be sure to get the lateste version

/H.

I seem to have lost Swedish Comhem's Barnkanalen / Kunskapskanalen witch are one channel and not two like now. http://comhem.se/portal/comhem/tv_allakanaler
    It worked fine for a while, but now its back to two channels again.

/Octane

Hi,

I have just uploaded a new version of my Nordic EPG Service, that should solve your problem. During the installation you can choose to added a xslt filter to get triggered on each download.

The following Pre-Defined filters exist:

1) NRK 3 and NRK Super Merge (Called Norway)
    2) Barnkanal / Kundskabs (Called Comhem)
    3) TV2 Danmark Region merger.

Hope this solves your problem.

Download it from http://www.heerfordt.com to be sure to get the lateste version

/H.

I seem to have lost Swedish Comhem's Barnkanalen / Kunskapskanalen witch are one channel and not two like now. http://comhem.se/portal/comhem/tv_allakanaler
    It worked fine for a while, but now its back to two channels again.

/Octane

Never mind I reinstalled and then it worked. But I have notised that Cartoon Network always is 30 min late. If I look in the guide then it's 30 minutes late. I saw that even ComHems guide also is late?? Any thing you have heard about before?

/Octane

staall

Portal Member
    June 1, 2006
    EPG-Service timeline are mixed up

Hi, and thanks for a great program - I just have one problem:

If you look in the MediaPortal EPG the times and date are mixed up a bit. Take a look at the timeline below:
    This eksampel is taken from VIASAT TV1000:

|| 30/1(0:00)------30/1(6:00) || 31/1(6:00)-----------------------------------------31/1(24:00) || 31/1(0:00)--------->

This is how it should have been:

|| 31/1(0:00)------------------------------------------------------------------------------31/1(24:00) || 1/2(0:00)----------->

I hope you can use it...

hightech

January 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have now tested My TVServer Client on my Vista64, and have some problems simulare to JudgeFredd, the blue wave no picture and no sound, when i sap to a channel, when the channel have been active for 30sec, it get the TVService.exe on my WindowsXP pc thats hosting the TVServer to crash. if i just use mediaportal on my tvserver all works perfect.
    my problem is that i cant use XP mediacenter, because i use Linksys DMA2100 and DMA2200 mediacenter extenders(only support XBMC v2), and Linksys dont work on XP mediacenter only Vista.
    Is this only a Vistax64 issue, will it help if i downgrade to a Vistax86? i have tryed alot of differedt tests the last week but TVservice.exe keep crashing. im running the latest SVN on all.
    All other features on Linksys DMA2xxx works fine.

Br. Carsten

surfmike

September 30, 2007
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    HI! I'm sort of newbie, and I just want to make sure I've understood it correctly:

If I install a MP TVE3 server (standalone, multiseat) on a XP MCE 2005, could I then install the "MY TVSERVER CLIENT" to use with XBox360, with no drawbacks as far as working as a MP TV server?

Thx!!!

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    NHL hockey games on Canal+

Hi!

Satified user of Nordic EPG I loooove it! : )

I recently upgraded (re-installed everything on different machine to split server/client)... at the same time I upgraded to the latest Nordic EPG and found a difference, dunno if its a bug or "by design".

Before there where game information about the NHL hockey games on Canal+ and now it just says "NHL" and nothing else. So now I have to go to canal+ homepage to find out what game is going to be broadcased.

I'm a Swedish user in Sweden on ComHem cable provider

barnonline

Portal Member
    November 9, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    A feature request

Is it possible to have further configuration on the service ?

My specific situation is that I have YouSee's small package, and I'm using mediaportal.

Mediaportal have a bad habit of showing all the channels in the xmlfile in the tv-guide, and not stick to the subset of channels defined for the tuners. (Initially it only shows the channels that you have configured for the turners, but after some days it shows all the channels in in the xmlfile, I have no idea of why this is happening)

I end up with having a very large guide, and I can only use a small fraction

But anyway, it would be nice to have a list of available channels, that you could tick off, and "subscribe" to.

I know that this would put more pressure on the server who had to piece together an custom xml file instead of simply sending a compressed standard file.

Erik

Lindhardsen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 21, 2007
    Järfälla
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi there,

trying to upgrade my Nordic EPG to the latest version (645?), I get this error during the installation:

NordicEPG_1.jpg

At first, I believed that i could just ignore it since the service is still running. But now, a week later, I have no more data in my EPG. The file was last updated in the 17th :(

My system is Vista 32, all the latest hotfixes (not SP1).

Any tips on how to get this back to working? I'm affraid I have removed the install files for the older version I was running before. Otherwise I guess that would fix my problem?

/Jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom