jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    thx.gif

Thanks a bunch! This was one of the last pieces in the puzzle for my test machine. Now I can proceed with switching over from BeyondMedia to MP on my two HTPCs.

kdmcc500

Portal Member
    July 6, 2009
    Home Country
    I just installed 1.02, will there be a fix forthcoming for it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

If noone jumps on the train I'll try to merge the latest weather changes into a 1.0.2 fix for you tomorrow.

:D I've also just got 1.0.2 up & running and would be a little nervous installing the latset alpha release, so will eagerly await your fix.

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Erhm ....... what about 1.1.0 . This version is truly rocksolid, but also affected by the changed api from the wheater channel. :D

jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    so will eagerly await your fix.

See post #18

:oops: Been staring at this screen for a few hours trying to fix the weather, :) missed a whole page of posts.

Anyway, thanks for the fix but I now appear to have double items in my main menu? (My Weather, my TV etc all appear twice?)

Anyone else get this problem?

I had the same problem when I simply renamed the old WindowsPlugin.dll file in the folder. I removed the old dll file from the folder all together and the problem disappeared.

kdmcc500

Portal Member
    July 6, 2009
    Home Country
    so will eagerly await your fix.

See post #18

:oops: Been staring at this screen for a few hours trying to fix the weather, :) missed a whole page of posts.

Anyway, thanks for the fix but I now appear to have double items in my main menu? (My Weather, my TV etc all appear twice?)

Anyone else get this problem?

I'ts ok, I've found it. I had renamed my existing windowsplugins.dll to 'windowspluginsold' but left it in the plugins directory. All the plugin icons appeared twice in the config. utility as well? I moved the old file out of the directory and all is well now.

I had the same problem when I simply renamed the old WindowsPlugin.dll file in the folder. I removed the old dll file from the folder all together and the problem disappeared.

Snap, slow typist. :)

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Erhm ....... what about 1.1.0 . This version is truly rocksolid, but also affected by the changed api from the wheater channel. :D

At a quick glance it looks like you are able to use the updated 1.0.2 file for 1.0.1 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom