Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Erhm ....... what about 1.1.0 . This version is truly rocksolid, but also affected by the changed api from the wheater channel. :D

At a quick glance it looks like you are able to use the updated 1.0.2 file for 1.0.1 as well.

I am sorry, but it gives a version conflict in mp-configuration. And in mp itself it sends you directly to screen calibration. So that's not working.

:oops: I asked for 1.1.0 alpha not 1.0.1 stable

winterescape

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    As I have promised: Here's the WindowPlugins.dll for MediaPortal 1.0.2 containing the recent MyWeather fixes.
    If you use the Blue 3 wide skin you might want to update the attached xml file as well (it ensures that all weather images are displayed in their original aspect ratio).

Thanks! workds great!:D

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    rtv: the new DLL fixed one of my machines (both 1.1 Alpha MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-07-04-2009 09-04h - Revision:23143), on the second PC MP always shows the calibration screen (like in The Doctor's post above). Strange...

I could quickly fix it - just one little parameter seems mandatory now.

If you are using the latest SVN build just replace your windowplugins.dll with the attached one.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    RTV, the fix works for me in 1.02, but seems to 'break' RSS-Ticker. My RSS Ticker weather data no longer displays on my home screen. Does anyone else have this problem?

jamiro

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Yes I am also having this problem , weather app works great now, thanks for the quick fix RTV, really appreciate it. :D

but the MPrss ticker is showing

#temp #location etc.

On my home screen

Does the code for MPRssticker need to be tweaked or is it something that just needs to be changed on the skin files.?.

Thanks for any help.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes I am also having this problem , weather app works great now, thanks for the quick fix RTV, really appreciate it. :D

but the MPrss ticker is showing

#temp #location etc.

On my home screen

Does the code for MPRssticker need to be tweaked or is it something that just needs to be changed on the skin files.?.

Thanks for any help.

Most likely the author of MPRssticker just copied MP's code and retrieves the internet data again on his own. So that plugin has to be fixed as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom