error with too many episodes & new svns? (1 Viewer)

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Well it works now.. only got 1400 episodes btw

What I did was: Remove mediaportal completely including registry. Then I installed 0.2.3.0 RC1 and v1.1 of the plugin and that worked perfectly for a few times so I installed the svn version of the plugin and now it still works. :)
Haven't tryed SVN version though I'm happy with 0.2.3.0 RC1. :p

kirky

Portal Member
April 30, 2006
Townsville, Oz
Home Country
It should be, but I coded this blind so without any testing.

You are using an svn build right?

cheers Inker - I installed the mp-tvseries svn last nite and it's all good now.

Its weird how works for some and not others - I mean, mine broke after applying a later svn of mp 2.3.0rc1...

thanks
kirky

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    So are ppl still having this issue?

If so I'll take a look in the next few days or so.

Bobb25

Portal Pro
    November 26, 2006
    Durban
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Blech. Upgraded to MP RC2 and i am having the exact same issue now. I have used the latest MY-Tvseries SVN and the problem persists. Basically it has lost all my series information so NO episodes show up in Mediaportal. The TVseries database is still the right size, however when i go into the setup it doesnt show any episodes. Shows the series all right, just there are no seasons or episodes beneath each series. I am busy doing a re-parse (Hopefully not Another 18 hour run like last time) so i will let you know if it comes right.

***Edit***

Ok. So basically MP-TVseries does not work for me with RC2. It doesnt load up the series in mediaportal... at all, and in fact, it doesnt even show them in the plugin setup! I went back to RC1 and it works 100%. Pity, since MP-TVseries is my primary reason for using Mediaportal so no RC2 for me i am afraid!

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    yes, its clear it doesn't show them if you get this error.

I will work on this tomorrow and/or saturday afternoon, ideally I'd have someone to test at hand. Would certainly speed things up a ton (as I can't reproduce here....so I'll have to artificially try to recreate the problem). Anyone willing to be my tester (maybe an hour or two) on Friday/Sat afternoon CET time? Please pm me.

Edit: Bobb RC2 doesn't work with it at the moment with the plugin, another thing I'll fix ASAP. I know the problem (SQLLite library), just haven't had the time this week to fix it yet.

Bobb25

Portal Pro
    November 26, 2006
    Durban
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    yes, its clear it doesn't show them if you get this error.

I will work on this tomorrow and/or saturday afternoon, ideally I'd have someone to test at hand. Would certainly speed things up a ton (as I can't reproduce here....so I'll have to artificially try to recreate the problem). Anyone willing to be my tester (maybe an hour or two) on Friday/Sat afternoon CET time? Please pm me.

Edit: Bobb RC2 doesn't work with it at the moment with the plugin, another thing I'll fix ASAP. I know the problem (SQLLite library), just haven't had the time this week to fix it yet.

Cool :) No worries, RC1 works hundreds for now and as long as this awesome plugin is working i am happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom