error with too many episodes & new svns? (1 Viewer)

toonz

Portal Member
September 10, 2007
Home Country
Yes I'm using RC2 as well.
I'll try rolling back to RC1 tonight/tomorrow and give it another go unless there's anything further you'd like me to test out.
I'm happy to be a guinea pig, and have nothing planned for tomorrow.

nylonhof

Portal Pro
August 5, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'm happy to be a guinea pig, and have nothing planned for tomorrow.

I'm having the same issues with RC2 and I am also happy to help testing. However the weekend is not so good for me as I have to work :(

Also, I noticed that all episodes are in the database (online_episode table), but bost of them have a negative SeiriesID. Inker, hope that helps.

Finally, the plugin doesn't download episode images anymore....... I kinda liked this a lot.

Regards
nylonhof

Hakon_H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Ok thanks Inker. Please let us know when the tesversion is ready for download.
    Thak you for making the best plugin ever :)

toonz

Portal Member
    September 10, 2007
    Home Country
    As I said, testversion coming this weekend....

Thanks Inker. :)
    I agree as well, this plugin does rock is is basically the reason for me moving from MCE to Media Portal!

Greatly appreciated... anything we can do to help. :)

wickesy

July 22, 2007
    I've just upgraded to RC2 and the new TV-Series SVN, run a couple of imports and everything seems fine apart from one thing:

All of my series which don't have a banner on thetvdb now just show up as blank spaces in among the banners rather than the show names being there. I've tried SpinSafe Revolve and Blue Two Wide and the problem is there in both.

BlankBanners.jpg

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    I've just upgraded to RC2 and the new TV-Series SVN, run a couple of imports and everything seems fine apart from one thing:

All of my series which don't have a banner on thetvdb now just show up as blank spaces in among the banners rather than the show names being there. I've tried SpinSafe Revolve and Blue Two Wide and the problem is there in both.

BlankBanners.jpg

I know, I'm in contact with skin authors, Its a deliberate change for perf reasons for series which don't have banners which unfortunatly requires a minor change in the skin files.

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I know, I'm in contact with skin authors, Its a deliberate change for perf reasons for series which don't have banners which unfortunatly requires a minor change in the skin files.

No problem, I can live with it for now.

Im curently working on the SpinSafe Revolve skinfile. Will probobly have a new version in a hour or so.

@inker.
    I have problem with the text not showing when the listitem with no banner is focused. I feel i have tryed everything skinvise. Can it be a bug in the plugin or is the bug in the skin you think ?
    EDIT: And i see the fade animation is overriden when changing to and from fanart. Is this gone forever, so i can remove all the fanart animations fron the skinfile ( witch makes the fanart stay for a while before disaperar and so on)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom