Expand TVSeries to a sister plugin? My Films? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Any skinners that I haven't already talked to, and want to get a head start on skin support for this plug-in, send me a PM. Saturday night (U.S. time) I should have a feature-incomplete alpha version for skinners available.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Any skinners that I haven't already talked to, and want to get a head start on skin support for this plug-in, send me a PM. Saturday night (U.S. time) I should have a feature-incomplete alpha version for skinners available.

Can't wait Sunday morning it is then!

ibmonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

what skins are currently supporting the project?

i use the indigo (monochrome based) skin, it would be great if they were in. i assume they would as they have had lots of features used within tvseries.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    I've already spoken a little bit to Mattsk8 and Psycho Reptile. I am not sure which skins they are planning to add support to. At initial release though I'll be packaging generic skin files as well, so worst case scenario, it may just not fit in well with your current skin.

ibmonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    that's great news, thanks!

good to hear that you're putting in a generic skin for it too, nice touch

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    I've already spoken a little bit to Mattsk8 and Psycho Reptile. I am not sure which skins they are planning to add support to. At initial release though I'll be packaging generic skin files as well, so worst case scenario, it may just not fit in well with your current skin.

Ill be mainly working on support for titanium although i'm happy to work on support for other skins if requested.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    I'll have the alpha ready in an hour or two. Just wrapping a few things up first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom