Expand TVSeries to a sister plugin? My Films? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Yeah I still think we can do a public Beta by the end of the month. I'm gonna try to have an Alpha out at the end of the week for skinners to start playing around with while I wrap up the last few things. So still on track for the end of the month for the first release.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    When I release the first version I'll make a new thread; when buzz starts getting generated I want people to be able to download and play around with the plug-in right away, lest they forget about it. But PD, I didn't realize we were that draconian about thread creation around here.

Hi fforde

Sorry if i sounded "draconian", did not mean too lol, just meant about starting a new thread with a alpha version of the plugin available for download, would be the best reason for new thread.
    Until that time, this is still at the concept stage, once it becomes reality, will make sure it has its own sub forum, same as TV-Series.

Have you thought about a name yet, My Films is taken, maybe MP-Movies :)

Best Wishes

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yep, the official name is Moving Pictures, but what's displayed on the home screen of MediaPortal is configurable. I would expect most people to have listed as "Movies".

And no worries PD, I know you didn't mean anything. :p

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Hopefully that alpha version will land in my inbox soon lol can't wait to get it ready for titanium, now to go work on titanium bugs :(

pannivas

Portal Pro
    July 26, 2006
    Nicosia
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    I have read the entire thread although the first few pages i think upto page 12 are totaly irrelevant and many ppl will miss the original idea and work being done for this new Plugin.

Great job fforde and to all the other that are helping with it.
    Keep it up

This is a very nice plugin and i am sure it will be embrased by the community as much as the best current Plugin for MP which is of course MyFilms :p j/k...... that would of course be the MPTVSeries and it will for sure bring more people to the MP community.

Anyway keep up the good work; and i can't wait for a first beta release.

ibmonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    + 1 here also waiting eagerly for this release.

i have tvseries working great now, and this would (hopefully with fingers crossed) complete the picture :)

when i thought about it the other day, i was surprised this hasn't been done before! i expect a huge amount of interest for this plugin once the word gets around!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom