Experimental TsReader development (4 Viewers)

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Tony could u explain a bit what does the new sync method? Does it affect LAV Video? Is it improving channel switch stability? Also some info regarding "Send PMT"

I am trying to improve the channel switch speed and i wonder what i can do to achieve it.

P.S. I am using LAV Video/Audio with V50 TSReader.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Updating to 50 as I got some issues straight after updating to latest LAVs (maybe coincidental) with zapping, seeming between HD channels. It kinda went all stop star stop start with black screen and never really started playing. Seemed ok after rebooting so who knows. Will see how this one goes :)

Jelmo

Portal Pro
    September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Tony,

looks like i had luckto download v52 ...... this tsreader works really great.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Forget that. Was something else. Theres so much that needs playing with :-/

Will try the latest again, thanks for the update.

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Tony, i found out that with the 54 version if a pause TV and press pause or play again to resume playback the audio is instantly out of sync and too early in relation to image. I use the new mpaudiorenderer too, but i presume it's v54 related as you "fixed" a pause problem?

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    I can also make audio get ahead of video by seeking back 15 seconds a few times and fowarding to live point. If I then stop TV and retune the channel its fine.
    Not sure what audio renderer I'm using?

mr.duck

Portal Member
    December 31, 2008
    Tested the latest version (mod55) in PotPlayer. Files now resume correctly instead of playing from the beginning as they do with MP v1.2.3.0 TsReader and all the other versions I've tested :)

I've also still got your "dvbsub2_withcachelimit4mod". I was wondering has any more development has been done with dvbsub2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom