Expressions/Rules requests (1 Viewer)

bugmenot

Portal Pro
January 13, 2007
no..no..no A.I. at all. (at least i hope it) :p

All i wanted is that TvSeries chooses the first Foldername for the Series.
e.g. in the configuration i choose "S:\24\" as folder to browse through.

So the regExpr. takes the inside the config selected folder (this time "24") as the series name... You got my point, or is this not possible either?

:D

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    no..no..no A.I. at all. (at least i hope it) :p

All i wanted is that TvSeries chooses the first Foldername for the Series.
    e.g. in the configuration i choose "S:\24\" as folder to browse through.

So the regExpr. takes the inside the config selected folder (this time "24") as the series name... You got my point, or is this not possible either?

:D

The import path is not part of what the parsing expression works with. So since you in your method strip the series name from the path, it is IMPOSSIBLE for the parsing expression to get anything viable.

So your ONLY solution is:

Import path = "S:\TV Shows\" (or other name), and put all the series folders inside of it, such as "S:\TV Shows\24\..."
    Import path = "S:\24\" and duplicate the same series name structure, so you end up with "S:\24\24\..."

Your 2nd method would mean you have to manually add each series/folder, which is a really weird way of going about a system that can be automated to make your life easier, so you really need to look into why "S:\TV Shows\" main folder structure doesn't work for you. A final solution would be to rename all your files, so you add the series name to the filename itself, then the 1st parsing expression will work and you can use any folder structure you want.

lognuts

March 26, 2011
    I have the following expression: \_(?<series>[^[0-9]+)\_(?<episode>[0-9]{2}) for this file [gg]_Code_Geass_01_[853C2932]. I can't seem to figure out why it isn't working, any help would be great.

Edit: got another one, ^.*?\\?(?<series>[^\\$]+?)\.(?<empty>\d{4})\.(?<season>\d{2})\.(?<episode>\d{2})\.(?<title>[^\-]+) with The.Daily.Show.2011.01.04.Sen.Kirsten.Gillibrand.HDTV.XviD. All the categories are filled out, except episode title on a few, when i hit start import wizard nothing actually happens..

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I have the following expression: \_(?<series>[^[0-9]+)\_(?<episode>[0-9]{2}) for this file [gg]_Code_Geass_01_[853C2932]. I can't seem to figure out why it isn't working, any help would be great.

_ is not a RegExp character, so no escape is needed.

_(?<series>[^[0-9]+)_(?<episode>[0-9]{2}) is all you need, however it might still fail as it is not providing season information.

Data45000

Portal Pro
    February 11, 2011
    Here
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Expressions/Rules requests

Hey guys,

i have this folder structure:
    Serien/Farscape/Staffel 5/
    in this are two episodes named: S05E01 - Peecekeeper Wars Teil 1

What RegEXp do i need for automatic scan?

Chubler

Portal Member
    July 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: Expressions/Rules requests

Hey guys,

i have this folder structure:
    Serien/Farscape/Staffel 5/
    in this are two episodes named: S05E01 - Peecekeeper Wars Teil 1

What RegEXp do i need for automatic scan?

This should work (even with S02E23-E24 Show title.avi or 02x23-24 Show title.avi)
    [noparse](?<series>[^\\$]+)(?:\\Staffel[ .-]?[0-2]?[1-9])\\s?(?<season>[0-2]?[1-9])[ex]?(?<episode>\d\d+)(?:[ .+-]e?(?<episode2>\d\d+))?(?:[ -]+(?<title>(?![^\\]*?sample)[^$]*?))?\.(?<ext>[^.]*)[/noparse]

Also for a more generic solution my rule in the expressions/Rules Exchange has been updated to support the German and French/Spanish words for "Series"

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Guys

Can we have default settings for Online-Videos watch-series? They are all in this format "House Seas. 7 Ep. 19.flv" :D

jazzjazzy

Portal Member
    June 29, 2007
    Home Country
    is it possible to define a rules for 1of6

example Ch4.The.Ascent.of.Money.1of6.Dreams.of.Avarice.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi

Since these are most single sessions we would only be looking for episode 1 in the above example

<title><episode>of<change to session 1><ep title>

anyone have a suggestion :D

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    There should be a string replacement rule defined by default that transforms that format into one the default expressions can understand. Perhaps the lack of a space confuses it, though it shouldnt i think. Or maybe u don't have the new string replacements yet (try resetting them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom