Extension Installer V2 (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Dukus, I wondered if it was something like that. We need to get that Wiki done! :D I will give Psycho Reptile a heads up!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, I'm getting an Unhandled Exception when I have this plugin enabled. The reason for the exception is an "OS not supported" type. The log says "WebClient does not support concurrent I/O operations". Is this a known issue? I'm running RC2 btw on Windows XP MCE 2005 SP3.

Emph

fremel

Portal Member
    April 21, 2007
    im using the windows program and i have a suggestion
    id like to see a checkbox to not show installed extensions under the Known extensions tab

/Fremel

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: AW: Extension Installer V2

...A short hint where to install would be helpful...

He makes a good point - should be added to the first post? I think I had to install it a couple of times before I "clicked" where it should go...

+1
    There is no README or instructions on any initial post as to how/where to install this.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is it possible to make a screen with three radio buttons for a user to select between three different groups of files to install?

Image Radio button Section seems to only be able to handle two radio buttons and Tree View Selector is checkboxes only...

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I wanted to report 2 possible errors:

1. The Groups of the "Tree View Selector" screen can be sorted with the up down arrow keys, but I think the order is not used?

2. I created a script to run at uninstall. But now when I run the uninstall and even when the condition group for that action is not selected at install, I get the following error:

Eror in Script : Invalid type name.

The code in the script is the same as in another script run at install, and that one works, so I know it's not the code.
    If you want the installer script I can commit it (OnlineVideos).

dukus

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Yes pls commit it or post it the script, i will try to solve the order thing today

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom