External player (1 Viewer)

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    None, my apologies, priority is elsewhere. I got the inital switch work done and lost enthusiasm. Sorry

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks for the reply. :)
    So to be clear: you've lost enthusiasm permanently, right? Not intending to work on this at all.

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    I wouldn't be at all offended if anyone started it instead. I have a dev setup that I created to do the work but never got the enthusiasm.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    It would be good to add the ability to run an external player via the context menu. Any file which is in My Videos. Those. registered an external player, said that, by default, use internal. But then you can run it from the context menu, and vice versa.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi :)

I have moved your option there :
    upload_2016-2-27_23-7-13.png

Others players are :
    upload_2016-2-27_23-7-32.png

upload_2016-2-27_23-11-7.png

I will push a branch and make an installer for this but i'm not sure that i have doing the correct behavior lol
    So now with the change, we have a setting for Video player / DVD player / Blu-ray player, it means that we can have DVD played as internal and Blu-ray as external.
    Bear in mind that if none of the option are checked (for BD), Blu-ray will be played by video player aka LAV splitter.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I didn't look if original code permit to do it :) (because we need to type the path and options etc.)

Edit : it seems not, i didn't find original part, so not sure if i can add that lol

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    it seems not, i didn't find original part, so not sure if i can add that lol
    I do not think that there is something difficult, but it would be comfortable and functional!

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Installer added to Jira :)
    it seems not, i didn't find original part, so not sure if i can add that lol
    I do not think that there is something difficult, but it would be comfortable and functional!

Surely not fully difficult and maybe i will try to implement it but no promise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom