Fanart Handler Plugin v2.1.1 (and music fanart scraper) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Fanart Handler Plugin v1.7 (and music fanart scraper)

Hi,

Thanks ;)

Please check out kiwijunglist's guide on setting up MediaPortal for music.

cheers
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Fanart Handler Plugin v1.8 (and music fanart scraper)

Hi,

Version 1.8 is now released.

New Features
    • Support for multi-artist files.
    • Mouse and Keyboard shortcuts for image management in Configuration.
    • Show resolution of fanart in manage fanart tab for selected image.
    • Support for movie fanart in onlinevideos plugin.

Fixed Issues
    • Fixed issue with "The remote server returned an error: (417)Expectation failed.".

A Note to all skinners!
    If you have used the default animations for images in basichome (see below)
    Code:
      <animation effect="fade" start="10" end="100" time="1000" delay="80" reversible="false">Visible</animation>
      <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="900" reversible="false">Hidden</animation>
    you should change it to
    Code:
    <animation effect="fade" start="10" end="100" time="850">VisibleChange</animation>
    Using the old hidden animation makes MP show all fanart images like a slideshow on windowsopen and it does not look that good. Using visiblechange instead makes it smoth when opening basichome containing many image controls being loaded async.

Best Regards
    cul8er

ThePlayerPPC

Portal Pro
    November 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Fanart Handler Plugin v1.8 (and music fanart scraper)

I have a problem with the Fanart Handler.
    I use StreamdMP latest release and MP 1.1.0RC1.
    After the update from FH 1.6 to 1.8 the handling of the Fanart cycling i set in streamdmp editor is broken. Only for Movingpictures in the home screen FH is cycling through all Movie fanarts instead of cycling only through the movie folder that is set in streamdmp with my favorit fanart. For MPTVseries it work like it sould. Is this a known issue?

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

I get an error message since ver 1.8. I have not made any skin changes and do not get this error in any previous versions of FanartHandler. I do not have Moving-Pictures installed.
    Error [ExternalDatabaseMana]: getData: SQLite.NET.SQLiteException: SQLiteClient: movingpictures.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:no such table: movie_info query:select title, backdropfullpath from movie_info;
    at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.ThrowError(String statement, String sqlQuery, SqliteError err)
    at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.Execute(String query)
    at FanartHandler.ExternalDatabaseManager.getData(String type)

EDIT: I was just thinking - I did have MovPics installed before, and I am using the same DB. That is likely the problem right? I do plan to install it again after testing MP 1.1.0 RC2 first.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

cul8er - I added a note to the Skinners' Guide Wiki about changing the default animations on BasicHome. I was trying to figure out wtf was going on until I saw your note in the post above. :D Thanks for that, all is working well again with the new (visiblechange) animations.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Never mind.... looks like i missed something :)

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

I have found that FanArt Handler is causing strange errors with startup, and also seems to be causing me issues with resuming mediaportal once minimized. In the mediaportal log I get a lot of "Closing SQLLite Database:" and that's it, repeating over and over again..... Has any one had simular issues since upgrading to 1.1rc2

Control overrideWindow)
    at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()
    at MediaPortalApp.Render(Single timePassed)
    2010-04-19 19:49:28.193000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :Error in the application.
    2010-04-19 19:49:28.194000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: site :Void PresentInternal(Microsoft.DirectX.PrivateImplementationDetails.tagRECT*, Microsoft.DirectX.PrivateImplementationDetails.tagRECT*, IntPtr)
    2010-04-19 19:49:28.194000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: source :Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D
    2010-04-19 19:49:28.196000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: stacktrace: at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow)
    at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, Control overrideWindow)
    2010-04-19 19:49:28.305000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :Error in the application.
    -2005532292 (D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY)
    at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow)
    at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, Control overrideWindow)
    2010-04-19 19:49:28.306000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :Error in the application.
    2010-04-19 19:49:28.306000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: site :Void PresentInternal(Microsoft.DirectX.PrivateImplementationDetails.tagRECT*, Microsoft.DirectX.PrivateImplementationDetails.tagRECT*, IntPtr)
    2010-04-19 19:49:28.307000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: source :Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D
    2010-04-19 19:49:28.308000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: stacktrace: at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow)
    2010-04-19 19:49:28.415000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :Error in the application.
    -2005532292 (D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY)
    at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow)
    2010-04-19 19:49:28.418000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :Error in the application.
    2010-04-19 19:49:28.418000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: site :Void PresentInternal(Microsoft.DirectX.PrivateImplementationDetails.tagRECT*, Microsoft.DirectX.PrivateImplementationDetails.tagRECT*, IntPtr)
    2010-04-19 19:49:28.419000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: source :Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D
    2010-04-19 19:49:28.420000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: stacktrace: at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow)

GiN_negro

Portal Member
    April 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Sorry if I´m asking something stupid but I´ve read all the posts and tried diferent ways of putting jpgs backgrounds in "skin fanart\movies" folder and no fanart is shown while I´m using myvideos. I have MP 1.0.2 and the last StreamdMP and FH runing on XP.

For example: File -> Matrix.HDDVD.1080.mkv
    I´ve tried putting into the folder: Matrix.HDDVD.1080.jpg also Matrix.HDDVD.1080 1.jpg. In myvideos´s database the film has "Matrix" tittle so i tried also matrix.jpg and matrix 1.jpg but again nothing is shown. What I´m doing wrong?

Sorry for my English and thank you very much for your work.

Edit: The fanart is perfectly download and shown in Music section.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi thesystemera,

Thank you for your report. Please test the attached version and see if it helps.

best regards
    cul8er

Attachments

• FanartHandler.rar
      30.6 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom