Fanart Handler Plugin v3.0.9.000 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I manually changed the path in the FanartHandler.xml. However, this entry seems to be generated by the plugin itself. There is no possibility to set it in the configuration.

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Any news from @cul8er ? Yes, there's an unofficial update, but 1.6pre is out for 2 months, 1.6final for 2 weeks and no official update :-(
    And the unofficial version seems to have some issues (doesnt find all fanart for me like it did before in music section, especially artists). And there's no replacewment I'd know of...

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Wonder if someone could help me. I am using the dll posted a couple of pages back. When I replace the dll file and open the config or MePo I get an error relating to updating the database. Could anyone point me in the right direction please. Thanks.

Seems the version on the extension installer is not the latest that is on the google code page from the first post. Used that to install and replaced with the new dll and all is fine. Thanks.

Last edited:

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2005
    I've installed FH from the first post and replaced the .dll with the new version but I'm still getting the 'unable to update database' error..

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think I might have had an issue with my existing database, I forget. Try renaming the database file to '_backup' and see if it will work when it creates the new database?

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I can't manage "User manage Fanart"... All sections are empty... Anyone else? I'm using 1.6 compatible recompiled .dll from Sebastii. Plugin itself is working, and I can see user manage fanart inside MP, but I can't manage it.

bye!

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Fanart Handler is a fail ... using the recompiled dll and deleted the db. but every time MP is run I get the Error upgrading database message. a db is created ... as well as an _old_ db file. (every time I delete them), same with the config in plugins. something about can't upgrade version 2.8 to 2.9, then can't create file because one exists...

MP 1.6.0 on win7 64

sad :(

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread