FAQ (1 Viewer)

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please post some FAQ's here that help other users.
    I will keep this first post updated with your posts

How to get the status of the TvServer Cards via SOAP?
    Call http://<your hostname>:8080/TvServiceWebServices.asmx/GetTvServerStatus in your browser and you get an xml file like this
    Code:
    <ArrayOfWebTvServerStatus>
    −
    <WebTvServerStatus>
    <idCard>3</idCard>
    <cardName>USB 2.0 BDA DVB-S Tuner</cardName>
    <cardType>1</cardType>
    <cardTypeStr>DvbS</cardTypeStr>
    <status>0</status>
    <statusStr>idle</statusStr>
    <idChannel>0</idChannel>
    <channel/>
    <userName/>
    <recordingFolder>D:\MediaPortal\ServerRecordings</recordingFolder>
    <timeshiftFolder>D:\MediaPortal\Timeshift</timeshiftFolder>
    </WebTvServerStatus>
    −
    <WebTvServerStatus>
    <idCard>1</idCard>
    <cardName>MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter</cardName>
    <cardType>6</cardType>
    <cardTypeStr>DvbIP</cardTypeStr>
    <status>0</status>
    <idChannel>0</idChannel>
    <channel/>
    <userName/>
    </WebTvServerStatus>
    −
    <WebTvServerStatus>
    <idCard>2</idCard>
    <cardName>RadioWebStream Card (builtin)</cardName>
    <cardType>5</cardType>
    <cardTypeStr>RadioWebStream</cardTypeStr>
    <status>0</status>
    <idChannel>0</idChannel>
    <channel/>
    <userName/>
    </WebTvServerStatus>
    </ArrayOfWebTvServerStatus>

shh26_83

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Soap connection to the TV Server, but how?

i have a question, i hope someone can give me a answer!

can someone give me an example who i can read the TvServerstatus via Soap!
    i will read the Card -> username, status, ... an so on.

best regards
    simon

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    See first post for an example :)

shh26_83

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    gemx,

thangs for the example, but i will use the SOAP via PHP.
    But i now how i can read the array of parameter!

simon

altytesty

Portal Pro
    December 19, 2009
    Here's one for the OP:
    VLC is unable to open the MRL
    There are many causes of this. What follows is the initial list of solutions:
    1) Verify that your Streaming URL as found on the WebServer tab of the MediaPortalWebServices configuration page matches the
    address of your TV Server OR, if you are using your WAN IP, make sure wrote it down correctly
    2) Verify that the address has no strange characters. This may happen if you have been experimenting around with different IP addresses. For example, perhaps
    you added a backslash on the end of the IP. http://192.0.0.1 is different than http://192.0.0.1/
    The one with the / is incorrect and would result in the error message.

Users who are viewing this thread