powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well,

as you can read a couple of posts above, for a lot of people will mediaportal crash when you do an action with a folder like copy or cut..

It would be very nice if you can fix that!

I'll (want to) use this plugin for a couple of things.. The most important: I'm using the plugin: myTorrents.. When I download torrents from inside mediaportal, alle downloads (movies, music and tv series) are stored in the samed directory.. I want to cut them from there, and paste them into the right folders..

Also a very important feature requist: Rename folders and files!!

Best regards.. :)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Well,
    as you can read a couple of posts above, for a lot of people will mediaportal crash when you do an action with a folder like copy or cut..
    I'll try to reproduce your error. Anyway logs can help to understand the problem.
    I'll (want to) use this plugin for a couple of things.. The most important: I'm using the plugin: myTorrents.. When I download torrents from inside mediaportal, alle downloads (movies, music and tv series) are stored in the samed directory.. I want to cut them from there, and paste them into the right folders..
    Soon you will be able to change download location inside MyTorrents. Just give me some time. ;)

Attachments

• Downlocation.JPG
      Downlocation.JPG
      53.7 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well,
    I'll try to reproduce your error. Anyway logs can help to understand the problem.
    Soon you will be able to change download location inside MyTorrents. Just give me some time. ;)

Ow, you are also developing the mytorrents plugin and the file explorer plugin?? NICE!!!! Really like to hear that.. So, thanks for your work about that :)

Could you also add an option to change the name of a file or folder inside the file explorer plugin?? I will post logs as soon as possible :) My girlfriend is now watching tv, and I'm affraid that she would be angry if I'm going to tweak now, so i have to wait ;)

Best regards

Hmmm, I have played a bit with this plugin on my other pc..

I think I have not looked good, because rename files works fine :)

Two more requests:

When I want to copy or move a file, I can only paste it to another directory, but NOT to another folder, and only that's the thing I would do.. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this not possible at this moment.. Are you able to add this feature maybe? Would be nice.. :)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: File Explorer

oh the soinds like good.i have the same prob when i will delet a folder,mepo crashes.

djLyli

Portal Pro
    June 3, 2010
    Opole Lub.
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    I tried to do the translation in my language but, unfortunately, instead of Polish stalks appear as question marks. Is anyone able to help me?.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well,

Any news on this?? :)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    No news releated to FileExplorer. I just can confirm you bug with folder actions.
    But FileExplorer in MyTorrents almost done

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No news releated to FileExplorer. I just can confirm you bug with folder actions.
    But FileExplorer in MyTorrents almost done

Aaaaah nice! Actually, I was talking about that ;) I have no bugs with folder actions..

But are you also developing this plugin? Are you also planning language option for file explorer?

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Nobody's developing FileExplorer as I know. SilentException did 1.2.0 beta support and maybe he can answer some q about plugin bt I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom