File Explorer (2 Viewers)

costi

Portal Member
July 14, 2010
Home Country
Poland Poland
Here are the logs and my file explorer.xml
What I was doing right now was start MediaPortal, then go to Plugins->File Explorer, clicked ok on the error window that appeared, then went back to Home screen and exited MP.

Attachments

• File Explorer.xml
    454 bytes

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: File Explorer

costi: the latest xmls for Black Glass Nova are e.g. file explorer_main.xml and not file explorer.xml. Please check if you are using the latest version of the skin.

costi

Portal Member
    July 14, 2010
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Yeah, I have the latest version of Black Glass Nova (the latest "official" one, at least, I haven't used any SVN version). I made a fresh format and reinstall of everything about 3 weeks ago.

The xml I posted is in %ProgramData%\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal and holds the plugin configuration, so it seemed relevant to me.

EDIT: I installed the skin first and File Explorer later - does it matter?

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : Re: File Explorer

Yeah, I have the latest version of Black Glass Nova (the latest "official" one, at least, I haven't used any SVN version).
    I don't know about BG and BGN skins integration with latest File Explorer plugin (even if Tgx is a great skilled skin member, as catavolt ;)).
    Therefore, here are B3 and B3W updated skins wich are MP references (even if in this case, this plugin was dev on B2 skins and, B3 skins where decided as default without announcement).
    And, you SHOULD use it before complain.
    But in all cases, your logs show that you are using 1.4 version of File Explorer, where we are now on 1.5 version.

Attachments

• B3s.rar
      2.7 KB

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Framug Any chance you will add a 1.5 mpei to our new downloads repository with the dlls catavolt loves to point out are buried in this thread? :p

I keep getting confused when MPEI says I have 1.4 installed, when I actually updated to 1.5 (and due to MP Team induced Alzheimer's I keep forgetting I did that and try to do it again!) LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom