FilmInfo+ - A german movie details scraper with auto grouping (2 Viewers)

MaxMan23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: FilmInfo+ - A german movie details scraper with auto grouping

Sorry ich stelle die Frage mal auf deutsch.
    Ich habe mehrere 3D Filme. Was bringt mir die Erkennung der Filme durch das Scaper script was ja auch funktioniert)? Gibt es in MovingPictures eine Categorie für 3d Filme (zwecks Logo)?

Gruß MaxMan23

Merlyn

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi Max,

1. Die Erkennung durch den Scraper an sich bringt dir Informationen über den Film, die dann in Moving Pictures angezeigt werden (Beschreibung des Films, Erscheinungsjahr, Bewertung, Schauspieler, das Cover, etc). Wenn du das alles nicht brauchst, kannst du natürlich auch einfach das in MediaPortal integrierte Video Menü verwenden

2. Meines Wissens gibt es keine separate Kategorie für 3D Filme und ich glaube, es gibt auch keinen Skin, der ein 3D Logo bereit stellt. Ich kenne mich mit den Kategoriefunktionen von MovingPictures allerdings auch nicht gut aus, da ich selbst sie nie verwende. Ich würde empfehlen, diese Frage mal in einem englischen Thread direkt an fforde zu richten (fforde ist der Entwickler von MovingPictures) ;)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    MediaInfo is where MediaPortal and MovingPictures get the information from in regards to what a mediafile contains. MediaInfo currently has no support for the '3D' files, which is why there is no direct support in MePo/MovPic.

I did add tagging support on editions such as '3D' in my IMDb+ scraper, so maybe Merlyn can re-examine it and copy it over for usage in this one. You would then simply see it by an adjusted title, such as "Avatar (3D)" along with the theatrical edition or any other you might have in your collection.

It would also be possible to extend that in added a '3D' entry to the genre, which is what I'm working on as well for new version of IMDb+ (along with other fixes). This way filtering inside MovPic is easier to group all the special editions together.

Merlyn

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

FilmInfo+ hat ebenfalls Special Editions wie "Director's Cut" oder "3D" oder "Alternate Ending"

darkside40

Portal Pro
    August 17, 2009
    Ruhrgebiet
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Regarding the naming of the Movies.

For example if you add the Alien Movies, FilmInfo+ add's them as Alien Anthology: Alien, Alien Anthology: Aliens etc.

Is there a way to change that so the movies are Named Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 etc? It is just the same with the Bourne Triology.

Merlyn

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: FilmInfo+ - A german movie details scraper with auto grouping

Regarding the naming of the Movies.

For example if you add the Alien Movies, FilmInfo+ add's them as Alien Anthology: Alien, Alien Anthology: Aliens etc.

Is there a way to change that so the movies are Named Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 etc? It is just the same with the Bourne Triology.

Hi there :)

Yes! If you are not satisfied with how FilmInfo+ names and sorts your movie you can override its automatic sorting!

For this you will need the second file from the first post, "FilmInfo+ Special Movies.xml"
    Download this file and save it under drive C:\

Open the file with a text editor such as notepad and enter the desired movie details. Please stick to the instructions given in the file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manuelle Änderungen

Viele ausländische Filme sind oftmals nicht in den deutschen Film-Datenbanken gelistet. FilmInfo+ basiert auf der amerikanischen Internet Movie Database (IMDb) und wird wenn keine deutschen Infos gefunden wurden, die englischen Infos aus der IMDb verwenden. Insbesondere asiatische Filme werden hier jedoch oftmals mit dem chinesischen oder japanischen Originaltitel gelistet, die in Deutschland weitgehend unbekannt sind. Hier kann es erforderlich werden, dass der Titel manuell geändert werden muss. Hierfür gibt es die Datei "FilmInfo+ Special Movies.xml", in der Filme manuell eingetragen werden können. Genaue Anweisungen finden sich im Kopf der Datei. Die Datei kann mit jedem Texteditor bearbeitet werden.

Die Datei muss zwingend unter Laufwerk C:\ abgespeichert werden! Erfahrene Nutzer können natürlich den Pfad im FilmInfo+ Scraper abändern.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, if you find a movie, that by default gets named and sorted incorrectly, please dont hesitate to post this here. I can only correct it, if I know about it ;)

Wenn ihr einen Film findet, der falsch benannt und sortiert wird, postet dies hier bitte. Sonst kann ichs nicht korrigieren ;)

darkside40

Portal Pro
    August 17, 2009
    Ruhrgebiet
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Good to know.
    I will go through my database this weekend and sort out the problems i have, of course with the community update switched on.

Btw. in the database copy i gave you there where some movies (on top) which where only sorted by 01, 2 etc. so without there titles (thats why they are on top). Do you have sorted out why there Title dont appear in the Sort by field?

Edit:
    By the way it works good together with the XBMC Local Scraper i use to add documentaries that are not in the IMDB into Moving Pictures. I just set the XBMC Scraper as first and in the Advanced Settings of Moving Pictures is set the setting to only Auto Approve Matches from the first datasource to false.

Merlyn

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I've updated the FilmInfo+ Scraper to version 0.8.2 and fixed some bugs, that would cause movies to be sorted wrong in some rare cases. see first post.

I've also updated the FilmInfo+ Special Movies Database with darkside40's help.

darkside40

Portal Pro
    August 17, 2009
    Ruhrgebiet
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great i will directly do a second run today, and i i find something unusual i will update the special.xml

Merlyn

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I've added a small codechange as version 0.8.3, that makes it easier for me to better update the FilmInfo+ database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom