FilmInfo+ - A german movie details scraper with auto grouping (3 Viewers)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I imported it several times but I get it always in English. I also ignored and reimported it again but no success. I deleted the movie from the movingpictures database and imported, also no success. It is weird.

You can Upload the File "movingpictures.log". Please try it again and then Upload the File.

Here it is.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm, not sure on first look. Can you please download 1.4.4 again? I firstly uploaded a Version with an Error, but corrected this just a short time later. Maybe you got the wrong Version....

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm, not sure on first look. Can you please download 1.4.4 again? I firstly uploaded a Version with an Error, but corrected this just a short time later. Maybe you got the wrong Version....

Yes that did help, now it works.

If you could also fix this points, it would be great:
    • In the writers section it can be that one person appears two times (because e. g. the writer and story can be the same person)
    • Also some category names are wrong imported. MovPic can not show the category image e. g. "Kinder-/Familienfilm" because you can't store filenames that consist a character "/". In my case I edited the genre section that it should be imported as "Kinder- & Familienfilm" but it doesn't work.
    • The summary can be imported at the beginning and at the end with some unwanted words like "Quelle: amazon.de" or "(amazon.de)" (see attached file). That is not a big problem and has no high priority, only a cosmetic problem and happens very seldom. The problem is clear because the summary of ofdb-page consist this words.
    Is it possible to build an option in the file to ignore certain words from the movie filename for the importer?

Attachments

• summary.jpg
      summary.jpg
      204.4 KB
    Last edited:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Yes that did help, now it works.

If you could also fix this points, it would be great:
    • In the writers section it can be that one person appears two times (because e. g. the writer and story can be the same person)
    • Also some category names are wrong imported. MovPic can not show the category image e. g. "Kinder-/Familienfilm" because you can't store filenames that consist a character "/". In my case I edited the genre section that it should be imported as "Kinder- & Familienfilm" but it doesn't work.
    • The summary can be imported at the beginning and at the end with some unwanted words like "Quelle: amazon.de" or "(amazon.de)" (see attached file). That is not a big problem and has no high priority, only a cosmetic problem and happens very seldom. The problem is clear because the summary of ofdb-page consist this words.
    Is it possible to build an option in the file to ignore certain words from the movie filename for the importer?

Nice to hear that it works now :)

1. Writers and Story can be the same:
    Those are different Parts in the Scrapper. I don´t think it is a good idea to change the actual behavior. This would change the way it is displayed in the Skins... If i delete a Name on one Side it is missing in the displayed section of the Skin....

2. Categories:
    What does not work after you change it? Can you describe it more?

3. "Quelle:" on Import from ofdb:
    Not so easy to change. I´m running a Testversion where it works. But only when the Summary is Imported from the Server ofdb.de. There are more Backup sources in the Scrapper and they are used if another Server is not answering. But those other Servers delivers an XML File where the "Quelle..." is in the Text of the Summary with no way to filter it out. The only way would a list of possible Text to filter that out. And that is not really consistent.

4. Ignore Words:
    I don´t think so. The Scrapper gets the needed Info to search a Movie from Moving Pictures. eg. The Movie Name, the Year and so.... If it not find the right Movie Name in the File you have to rename the File.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
      In some cases a name can be imported twice in the writer section. E. g. the movie Hitman: Agent 47 the Writer Skip Woods is imported twice, once as Screenplay and once as Story. Maybe you could add a code to filter it out
    2. Categories:
      To display a category image in MovPic the image filename must be exactly the same as category name. You can't store a category file as "Kinder-/Familienfilm" because Windows can't store files that constist characters with "/". So I tried to change the german category translation in the Filminfo-file but it doesn't work. It is still importing as "Kinder-/Familienfilm".
      This words are only at the beginning or at the end of the summary and only with ofdb. It is not so bad if it doesn't work. How I said, it happens very seldom.
    4. Ignore Words:
      So you mean it is hardcoded in MovPic and you can't do anything?

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
      In some cases a name can be imported twice in the writer section. E. g. the movie Hitman: Agent 47 the Writer Skip Woods is imported twice, once as Screenplay and once as Story. Maybe you could add a code to filter it out
    2. Categories:
      To display a category image in MovPic the image filename must be exactly the same as category name. You can't store a category file as "Kinder-/Familienfilm" because Windows can't store files that constist characters with "/". So I tried to change the german category translation in the Filminfo-file but it doesn't work. It is still importing as "Kinder-/Familienfilm".
      This words are only at the beginning or at the end of the summary and only with ofdb. It is not so bad if it doesn't work. How I said, it happens very seldom.
    4. Ignore Words:

1. Now i see what you mean. Will take a look...
    2. And what is the default filename for Kinder-/Familienfilm?
    4. I don´t see how i should do that. Can you give me an example?

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    2. Categories:
    4. Ignore Words:

1. Now i see what you mean. Will take a look...
    2. And what is the default filename for Kinder-/Familienfilm?
    4. I don´t see how i should do that. Can you give me an example?

2. There is a category translation in the file, look for:
    Code:
            <!-- ### BEGIN GENRE TRANSLATION INIT ### -->
                <!-- The first column is the genre name which will be replaced by the value in the second column. -->
                <set name="genre_translation_table">
                    <![CDATA[
                        Adventure#             Abenteuer#                
                        Biography#             Biographie#               
                        Comedy#                Komödie#                  
                        Crime#                 Krimi#                    
                        Documentary#           Dokumentation#            
                        Family#                Kinder-/Familienfilm#     
                        Film-Noir#             Komödie#                  
                        History#               Historie#                 
                        Music#                 Musikfilm#                
                        Musical#               Musikfilm#                
                        Romance#               Liebe/Romantik#           
                        Sci-Fi#                Science-Fiction#          
                        Sport#                 Sportfilm#                
                        War#                   Krieg#                    
                        Biografie#             Biographie#               
                        Familie#               Kinder-/Familienfilm#     
                        Martial Arts#          Kampfsport#               
                        Monumentalfilm#        Historienfilm#            
                        Musik#                 Musikfilm#                
                        Romanze#               Liebe/Romantik#           
                        Sci-Fi#                Science-Fiction#          
                        Spionage#              Krimi#                    
                        Tragikomödie#          Drama|Komödie#            
                        Zeichentrick#          Kinder-/Familienfilm#     
                        filmfilm#              film#                     
                        Kinder-/Kinder-/Familienfilmnfilm#     Kinder-/Familienfilm#                 
                        Musikfilmal#           Musikfilm#                
                    ]]>
                </set>

At the left side are the origins and at the right the german translation. The problem genres are "Liebe/Romantik" and "Kinder-/Familienfilm". Maybe in the future somebody needs to expand his genre with new one. The easiest way would be the possibility that everyone can expand the genre section in the file like he wants. I thought it should work so as Merlyn edited the file.

4. I don't know how MovPic gets the movie title for the importer. I think it will be the best to post that in the Moving Pictures thread and ask for help.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @badboyxx
    regarding 4. i meant an example of what words should ignored. The point is that the Scrapper gets the Movie Name from Moving Pictures. Besides some other Info that is needed for a correct Match. So that words should be ignored? Then you will not find a Movie.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh sorry. The words what are at the moment in my mind are "german", "ac3", "DTS".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom