FilmInfo+ - A german movie details scraper with auto grouping (4 Viewers)

Bussiebaer

Portal Pro
January 11, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Brudertac, thanks for take care of this scrapper :)

Release-Date shows the date the movie was insert into the DB, and not the Date the movie was first aired.

Edit: solved myself
Is it possible to get "plot keywords" and "collections" from themoviedb? I use first the themoviedb.org-scraper to populate this fields, then FilmInfo+. Prevere the german certification and sort by from FilmInfo. Don't know if there is a better solution.
Edit: ah, just noticed, with both scrappers activated the fields are filled by new movies. So that works for me.

Last edited:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Brudertac, thanks for take care of this scrapper :)

Release-Date shows the date the movie was insert into the DB, and not the Date the movie was first aired.

Edit: solved myself
    Is it possible to get "plot keywords" and "collections" from themoviedb? I use first the themoviedb.org-scraper to populate this fields, then FilmInfo+. Prevere the german certification and sort by from FilmInfo. Don't know if there is a better solution.
    Edit: ah, just noticed, with both scrappers activated the fields are filled by new movies. So that works for me.

I like those self solving Posts. :)
    I´ve seen the Date Problem too, what have you done to solve it? Had no time to look into it...

Bussiebaer

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, didn't write it clear... I solved the filling of collections and plot keywords fields with the themoviedb.org scrapper.

The date-issue is still here. I scrape now first manual with the themovieorg-scrapper (this set the date correct) and then with filminfo+.

Here is a thread with the same issue with another scrapper, maybe that can be of help?
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/date-of-release.132487/

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ignoring words is done in MovPic advanced settings with the "Regular Expression Noise Filter" setting (2nd one listed).

That is the part that takes a filename, and tries to distill the actual title, year, and other relevant information.

It is a very complex one, but if you look at it closely you will see many words that make sense, that get `filtered` out of the filename, and you can just add your own words to that.

The `|` character in Regular Expression stands for "OR" so you can add extra words like "foo|bar" by adding "foo|bar|more|words"

When in doubt post the original expression, and your modified version (to allow the changes to be highlighted), and others with RegExp knowledge should be able to assist you.

If your filtered words are for sure not ever going to be part of a title in the filename, then you can just add them as-is to the end of the existing noise filter with the | separation.

CURRENT: (existing.expression)
    NEW: filter|these|words|(existing.expression)

PS: If you want to refer to actual parenthesis in your filtered words, use \( or \[ with \) or \]

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ignoring words is done in MovPic advanced settings with the "Regular Expression Noise Filter" setting (2nd one listed).

That is the part that takes a filename, and tries to distill the actual title, year, and other relevant information.

It is a very complex one, but if you look at it closely you will see many words that make sense, that get `filtered` out of the filename, and you can just add your own words to that.

The `|` character in Regular Expression stands for "OR" so you can add extra words like "foo|bar" by adding "foo|bar|more|words"

When in doubt post the original expression, and your modified version (to allow the changes to be highlighted), and others with RegExp knowledge should be able to assist you.

If your filtered words are for sure not ever going to be part of a title in the filename, then you can just add them as-is to the end of the existing noise filter with the | separation.

PS: If you want to refer to actual parenthesis in your filtered words, use \( or \[ with \) or \]

I edited that part and it works good so far. I will watch it if it also works proper for other movies, time will show. Thank you for the guide.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I edited that part and it works good so far. I will watch it if it also works proper for other movies, time will show. Thank you for the guide.

I am just Interested on what Words you are Filter out. I have not seen any Movie where the existing List does not fit, or better, influence the Search. :)

Last edited:

Bussiebaer

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks, the update works great :)

Release date is set correct, and genre renaming (first time I try this) works also without a flaw. :-D

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am just Interested on what Words you are Filter out. I have not seen any Movie where the existing List does not fit, or better, influence the Search. :)

Here it is

Origin:
    Code:
    (([\(\{\[]|\b)((576|720|1080)[pi]|dir(ectors )?cut|dvd([r59]|rip|scr(eener)?)|(avc)?hd|wmv|ntsc|pal|mpeg|dsr|r[1-5]|bd[59]|dts|ac3|blu(-)?ray|[hp]dtv|stv|hddvd|xvid|divx|x264|dxva|(?-i)FEST[Ii]VAL|L[iI]M[iI]TED|[WF]S|PROPER|REPACK|RER[Ii]P|REAL|RETA[Ii]L|EXTENDED|REMASTERED|UNRATED|CHRONO|THEATR[Ii]CAL|DC|SE|UNCUT|[Ii]NTERNAL|[DS]UBBED)([\]\)\}]|\b)(-[^\s]+$)?)

Edited by me:
    Code:
    (([\(\{\[]|\b)((576|720|1080)[pi]|dir(ectors )?cut|dvd([r59]|rip|scr(eener)?)|(avc)?hd|wmv|ntsc|pal|mpeg|dsr|r[1-5]|bd[59]|dts|ac3|blu(-)?ray|[hp]dtv|stv|hddvd|xvid|divx|x264|dxva|(?-i)FEST[Ii]VAL|L[iI]M[iI]TED|[WF]S|PROPER|REPACK|RER[Ii]P|REAL|RETA[Ii]L|EXTENDED|REMASTERED|UNRATED|CHRONO|THEATR[Ii]CAL|DC|SE|UNCUT|[Ii]NTERNAL|[DS]UBBED)([\]\)\}]|\b)(-[^\s]+$)?)|german|türkce|DTSD|WEBRip|WebHD|AC3MD|AC3LD|h264||.DL.|.MD.|.LD.|480p|Untouched|Multi.Complete.BluRay|READ.NFO|DD(5.1)|

How I said, I'll watch if it works for other movies.

Fixed Genre Renaming. The old List at the Beginning of this File is obsolete and not used anymore. Look at the near End of the File for the new List and change it as you want.

How can I add the character "&" in the genre translation? It looks like that this is not allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom