FilmInfo+ - A german movie details scraper with auto grouping (2 Viewers)

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not really. The Code works but i do not get an result with this Movie. Right now i have no Idea what happens. Have you seen another Movie with this behavior?

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay, never say never.
    They use different code on the Search Results. That one is Fixed.
    Also, the release year differs from OFDB to Filmstarts on some Movies (Hitman: Agent 47 is one of them). There is a fix to match Movies with one year difference. (The Filmtitle must also match).
    Still Testing, but the Results are much better than before...

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I get still the English summary for Hitman Agent 47. Other movies that I tried were in German. Can someone confirm that? Do I have to change something in the file?
    My family is watching bollywood movies and of course I tried to import one (tt0248126) and the result was that the movie title was in English imported but everything else was in German. I don't know if that behaviour existed before too.

I wish to all a happy new year ;)

Last edited:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I get still the English summary for Hitman Agent 47. Other movies that I tried were in German. Can someone confirm that? Do I have to change something in the file?
    My family is watching bollywood movies and of course I tried to import one (tt0248126) and the result was that the movie title was in English imported but everything else was in German. I don't know if that behaviour existed before too.

Have Imported Hitman: Agent 47 again and it is in German. Try send it back to the Importer again....
    Also tried your Bollywood Movie, The Title is in English, thats right because it is listed in English on Filmstarts.de. Right now i cannot change that.

best regards

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I imported it several times but I get it always in English. I also ignored and reimported it again but no success. I deleted the movie from the movingpictures database and imported, also no success. It is weird.

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Keep in mind that MovPic caches things, and you might be dealing with caching errors sometimes. Just close/re-open MediaPortal or MovPic config, and you might get the results you are after.

Of course this is all listed in the log file if you turn on scraper-script debugging, as it will tell you exactly what is happening, and why things are failing.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I imported it several times but I get it always in English. I also ignored and reimported it again but no success. I deleted the movie from the movingpictures database and imported, also no success. It is weird.

You can Upload the File "movingpictures.log". Please try it again and then Upload the File.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom