FilmInfo+ - A german movie details scraper with auto grouping | Page 78

Discussion in 'Moving Pictures' started by Merlyn, September 6, 2011.

1. bta489

bta489 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Well, according to the logs, both succesfully retrieved a (german) summary from OFDB. So no english fallback necessary there.

As for the Collections:
    For Rocky, the script found a special in the online Database and then skipped the auto-sorting part (which apparently also collects the collection Info).
    For Schindler's List the Collections-part is executed. But as far as I understand, it only cares about other parts in the series (which Schindler's List has none of). I haven't found a part in the script that scrapes for either IMDB Top 250 nor Oscars (or any other award for that matter).

Again, I haven't cared much about the collections in the past, so I'm not sure what the behaviour was in times when the script was working properly. But as far as I understand the script it is not searching for those Collections.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cyrus1896

Cyrus1896 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hello and thank you for your great work with the scraper putting on version 1.5. The Actors and all other Informations have added again without failures or HTML Tags. I have a tchnical question. In the meantime i added many many Movies with the old Version 1.4.8. And i deleted the Actors because of the horrible html Tags. So many of my Movies have no Actors in the DB :-( further i want to update the IMDB Score. I added the first movies in 2012 :) so the score could in- or decreased in the meantime.
    Is it possible to Update only specific entries like Actors / Score / Popularity? I sorted my List manually and some Summaries are copied from the internet. It would be a catastrophe for my Database if it will overwrite the sorting oder other entries.

If i click on "refresh from" it sends some Movies to the importer and other Movies not. But everytime he overwrites ALL fields and logically my handmade changes too :-(

Or i can say: everything can be Updated but not the Title / The sorting / The summary :)e

Last edited: October 25, 2018
  4. bta489

bta489 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    As far as I know, that is not possible. The Scraper always replaces the old values (hence the warning dialog when sending to importer saying something along the lines of: any modification will be lost)

5. lobozen

lobozen Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hi,
    I am looking for Filminfo+ v1.5.
    What I could find here was just the code.
    I have no idea what to do with it.

Would someone be so nice and give me a "ready to use" link to the v1.5
    Thankyou very much for that.
    lobozen

6. bta489

bta489 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
  7. lobozen

lobozen Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    uhhh..what a desaster :-(((. Just call me The Brainless.
    Thankyou very much. It works as it should :)

• Funny Funny x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!