[confirm] Filmstrip navigation issues (1 Viewer)

spacefractal

Portal Member
January 25, 2011
The filmstrip is mostly allways first activated been shown on the last subfolder, rather than on that folder its should have been enabled......

This was happens on a network drive.

spacefractal

Portal Member
January 25, 2011
I was not aware on this version, so I just downloaded.

Seen when navigate from the main menu, but its can shown as "big icons" and did nothing shown at all. When you select "Filmstrip" then its works as it should.

Howover its might only happens in the starting, but can been annoying. So its a minor one.

PS. seen its remember what I have choiced on the left menu (even after you quit), and then seen its fixed really its self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Ok, now this really pisses me off, because I tried that yesterday and when I fired up MP and selected videos, it hung. I just tried it now and that appears to be working. (Networks. I hate networks.) Thanks.
Ok, now this really pisses me off, because I tried that yesterday and when I fired up MP and selected videos, it hung. I just...
I have an existing HTPC that I've been using for years. I'm replacing it with a new machine and I'm trying to get it configured...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom