Filmweb [PL] (1 Viewer)

piernik

Portal Pro
October 22, 2008
Here is mistake in Your scraper RoChess:
"\((?:film|video)\)"
in filmweb if there is no (film or video) it means that this is film - You probably don't have nothing as possible value.
Sadly I don't get regular expressions and I don't know how to fix it.

Edit:
I think something else is wrong :/

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I don't know the language, so I went based on the limited examples that were given to me.

The regular expressions work on those, so if there are other exceptions, I would need to know those.

So provide me with a list of all the combinations that are possible, so I can fix it to a single regular expression.

Or give me scraper-debug-enabled log files, so I can see what is going on for myself.

piernik

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2008
    I tried to make some changes and it seems to work in the regulator, but either it doesn't work in MediaPortal, either I have problems with connecting to filmweb.pl

Can someone can give it a try? Sreach "król lew" or "Mulan" - it should find videos and films

Attachments

• FilmWeb video.xml
      30.6 KB

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
    August 27, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Something is still wrong - it slows down terribly (some kind of loop trap?), don't know why :/

piernik,

Please try the attached scraper, and let me know how it works. If it works for you, I will submit for it to be included in the next release of Moving-Pictures.

-LRFalk01

Attachments

• FilmWeb.xml
      30.6 KB

mixerx

May 14, 2010
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi.
    :sorry: for my english, i do not want to use a translator.
    Today, script written by LRFalk01 (filmweb.xml) stopped work about 10am.
    Becouse i can't tell what and where is broken, write to you for help.

THX

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi.
    :sorry: for my english, i do not want to use a translator.
    Today, script written by LRFalk01 (filmweb.xml) stopped work about 10am.
    Becouse i can't tell what and where is broken, write to you for help.

THX

I can fix scraper scripts as well, but need the right log file then (as I do not use this scraper myself).

Enable Scraper Debug:

Open MovingPictures configuration, and go to the "Importer Settings" tab:

FAQ.MovingPictures.1a_Importer.Settings.png

Adjust the radio button to "Manually Manage" the data source scrapers:

FAQ.MovingPictures.1b_Manually.Manage.png

Use the "Movie Details Data Sources" button to open the following:

FAQ.MovingPictures.1c_Movie.Details.Data.Sources.png

To enable the scraper debug mode, use the gear icon to select the following option:

FAQ.MovingPictures.1e_Scraper.Enable.Debug.Mode.png

This will activate the scraper debug mode, which you can verify via:
    FAQ.MovingPictures.1f_Scraper.Debug.Enabled.png

Restart configuration screen and import ONE movie that you know for sure will reveal the problem you are having. If this movie already exists in your collection, then locate it in the "Movie Manager", and use the gear icon to reimport it. Then close configuration screen and provide the movingpictures.log file via www.drop.io website (or attach it to a forum reply).

Do not do any other tasks or import more then one movie, because by default movies are imported asynchrone, which makes log files hard to read if you import 2 or more at the same time.

mixerx

May 14, 2010
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Sorry for the confusion, but now is works fine. I don't know why this script not worked.

Users who are viewing this thread