Filmweb [PL] (1 Viewer)

robsson86

February 18, 2012
Home Country
Poland Poland
czy ktoś może spotkał się z takim problemem jak u mnie że nie pobiera backdropów prawidłowych? Pobiera do wszystkich filmów jeden, tak jakby domyślny, z jakimś screenem jak by z Miami z drzewkami itp... Wie ktoś co może być przyczyną i jak to zmienić - czy to może zależeć od błędów w scraperze?

piernik

Portal Pro
October 22, 2008
Nie polecam filmweba jako źródło backdropów, bo zdjęcia mają złe proporcje - najlepiej wyłączyć pobieranie backdropów przez filmweb.

amilewski

Portal Pro
January 14, 2007
Jelenia Góra
Home Country
Poland Poland
Opisy możesz brać z jednego źródła (filmweb) a backdropy z innego (np. themoviedb.org). To sugeruje piernik.
robsson86 i norbo80: ja miałem to samo kiedy używałem poprzedniej wersji akryptu, sprawdźcie czy używacie najnowszej wersji.

Pigwoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    co zrobić żeby ściągał dane z FilmWeb? Załadowałem skrypt j.w. i jakiś czas działał - później wyłączyłem plugin Moving Pictures i po ponownym włączeniu za jakiś czas (kilkanaćie dni) już nie działa? Wypróbowałem już chyba wszystkie możliwe opcje w "Importer Settings" i nic.... ktoś pomoże?

norbo80

Portal Member
    October 8, 2010
    hej, mialem podobne problemy. Probowalem instalowac MP od nowa, rozne skorki, pozniej cos mi sie ten MP wieszal, nie sciagal nic z FilmWeb, ciagle cos nie pasowalo. Niestety po kilku latach uzytkowania MP musialem przeskoczyc na XBMC i narazie jakos dziala. Filmweb tez.

Pigwoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    hej,
    no tak ale ja jednak kocham MP od wielu lat :)
    i chciałbym żeby działało w MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
    Replies
    Views
    Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures), there's a setting for ignored files you can try to disable. I'm using Mediaportal right now, so can't check exactly how it's worded. Emph
    Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures)...
    Guys, I could really use some suggestions on this one. I've a large film collection that I've recently transferred over to a new...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom