Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    IPTV for TV Server 1.0

Hi all,

new iptv patch for MediaPortal TV Server 1.0 available! Download from first post

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Im using url (elecard://233.32.240.222:5050/rtp) in WMP or in GraphEdit and it works fine. In TvServer url is (elecard://233.32.240.222:5050:i=192.168.1.100:t=m2t/rtp)

I moved to WIN XP SP3 again, so there are freezes every 5-10 sec only in Mediaportal. And frame rate looks fine. Freezes are on all channels: H264SD, H264 HD MPEG2 SD. WMP and GraphEdit showing video fine.
    Lisnam and I have the same ISP.

It looks like there is some problem with TSWriter filter with your ISP. TV Server directshow graph is very simple - Elecard is the source and TSWriter is the destination. You reported that Elecard is working in graphedit so problem should be in TSWriter. Please, start timeshifting for few minutes and send me your TSWriter.log. It is all I can do. I will need someone with access to your ISP with some programming skills to help with debugging

lisnam

Portal Member
    January 14, 2008
    Moscow
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hello Mikeyko
    Me and Alexey is using the same bigest Moscow ISP provider calls Corbina. All users have the same problems. VLC, Drogdvb, WMP is working fine. The problem is only in Mediaportal. I already post in this forum all grafs, logs and time shift buffer. You can find it here and here. Me and Alexey are ready to help you to fix this problem

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hello Mikeyko
    Me and Alexey is using the same bigest Moscow ISP provider calls Corbina. All users have the same problems. VLC, Drogdvb, WMP is working fine. The problem is only in Mediaportal. I already post in this forum all grafs, logs and time shift buffer. You can find it here and here. Me and Alexey are ready to help you to fix this problem

this log is not sufficient. Please, start timeshifting for one channel and let it run for some time (5 minutes) and then send me TSWriter.log. I want to see if there will be some continuity problems with stream.

What OS are you both using?

lisnam

Portal Member
    January 14, 2008
    Moscow
    Home Country
    Here is all my log files. I am using Win XP SP3.
    Mikeyko look at TsReader.log I think it is interesting, but I don’t know what all of this about.
    Sorry for my English.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Here is all my log files. I am using Win XP SP3.
    Mikeyko look at TsReader.log I think it is interesting, but I don’t know what all of this about.
    Sorry for my English.

Yes, I see. So the problem is somewhere between TSWriter gets the data and TSReader reads the data. TSWriter is not reporting any problems so data from Elecard should be fine. TSWriter responsibility is to save TS to disk (when timeshifting or recording). This occurs in TVServer. TSReader then reads the TS and send the data to other filters. This occur in MediaPortal. I think the problem is in TSWriter because you have problems to read TS from other players too. Bad news are that I need someone with access to your provider channels to help me with debugging the TSWriter. And, it is directshow filter so debugging will not be easy.

My IPTV patch is not altering TSWriter code at all so I need to look at the code if I will find something interesting. But I think it will not be possible to fix something without access to your provider. Maybe if you will give me remote access to your PC I will be able to do something. We will see...

Is someone able to try it in Vista EVR and send the logs?

lisnam

Portal Member
    January 14, 2008
    Moscow
    Home Country
    Hello Mikeyko! It is not easy to organize access to our provider. I have an idea. What if I will write and post a TS file after nwsource filter? I will create a graf:
    nwsource filter -> file writer.
    What do you think about this?

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hello Mikeyko! It is not easy to organize access to our provider. I have an idea. What if I will write and post a TS file after nwsource filter? I will create a graf:
    nwsource filter -> file writer.
    What do you think about this?

Yes, try it and post this TS file somewhere. I will play with it and TSWriter and we will see if I can find something useful.

ppy

Portal Member
    September 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Maybe if you will give me remote access to your PC I will be able to do something. We will see...
    I can give access on the computer on RDP and VNC. This computer works under Windows XP SP3 and has access to IPTV multicasts three largest providers of Moscow - corbina.ru, qwerty.ru and stream.ru.
    What software is necessary for you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom