Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I am almost there......Mannually added a IPTV channel, using ProgDVB to get all the channel information. Can now get MP Client to change to that channel and show the stream. Only issue now is that in full screen, it stutters but MP in windowed mode is perfect....aaaaaaahhhhhh...any ideas. Codec is PDVD8 H.264 Video, audio is AC3 filter.

As for manual addition, I will write down what I did for others that have problems scanning for channels.

D

dm15644

charli181,

I've got the same board as you have (without HDMI), and I never got any HD material to run smoothly on WinXP. Since I upgraded to Vista, everything works fine. I would strongly recommend to give it a try.

/jayrock

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    thank you for this iptv solution. but I have a problem: I look for IPTV channels through http proxy on my Asus WL500W router. For VLC I use urls like http://192.168.1.1:2002/udp/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:port. What syntax should I use for elecard URLs in this case?

thanks a lot in advance

I don't think elecard is supporting this syntax. Try to build working graph with graphedit, elecard codec has configuration window where you can set all parameters

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I works very well , Thanks mikeyko.

I Got 83 Channels, where there is 5 HD-channel. Bye the way what is the best codecs to show H.264???

don't know, ffdshow is very good and is free, but CoreAVC and Cyberlink codecs are good too

Alexey

September 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi Mikeyko.

Thanks for all your work with that grate extension in MP.

I have the same problem as LISNAM. The only diferens is - frame rate - it looks like 18-20 FPS. TV is ok in WMP in Vista, but it stops every 5-10 seconds in GraphEdit and TVserver. My ISP is broadcasting in H264 and MPEG2, and I have problem on both.

Any ideas??? Thanks again.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi Mikeyko.

I have the same problem as LISNAM. The only diferens is - frame rate - it looks like 18-20 FPS. TV is ok in WMP in Vista, but it stops every 5-10 seconds in GraphEdit and TVserver. My ISP is broadcasting in H264 and MPEG2, and I have problem on both.

what url are you using when playing in WMP? Are you using the same url in graphedit and tvserver? I see no reason for such behaviour

lisnam

Portal Member
    January 14, 2008
    Moscow
    Home Country
    Hi Mikeyko.

Wow.. I am not alone with video freezing problem. Mikeyko, any ideas?

P.S. I do not have any problem with playing video in GraphEdit

Alexey

September 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Im using url (elecard://233.32.240.222:5050/rtp) in WMP or in GraphEdit and it works fine. In TvServer url is (elecard://233.32.240.222:5050:i=192.168.1.100:t=m2t/rtp)

I moved to WIN XP SP3 again, so there are freezes every 5-10 sec only in Mediaportal. And frame rate looks fine. Freezes are on all channels: H264SD, H264 HD MPEG2 SD. WMP and GraphEdit showing video fine.
    Lisnam and I have the same ISP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom