Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subigo

Portal Member
November 6, 2008
Big Big thx for this Tool to see IPTV,

but I have a Problem, I Install all (TV Server, Elecart, and the IPTV Package) and find a new TV Card, great.

Select Netlap IPTV und press scan for Channels.

Then I became an error by all Channels:"nothing found"
I have test with vlc but no way. No Video, no Audio.

Can someone helpme?

Sorry for my bad Englisch :)

THX

Cyberbob

Hey Cyberbob,

You are using the Netlab IPTV.m3u with all the info from mikeyko in it.
You are supposed to somehow find the ip adresses that are used by your IPTV Provider and fill those in in the .m3u file.
(unless you have the same provider :p ) but then you probably also have to change your local IP.

Hope this helps.

CyberDannen

Portal Member
May 31, 2006
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Goog Morning,

thx Subigo, my Provider is the german Telekom online. But I don`t have the VDSL IPTV Package. I Will use the IP Adresse from this location "http://www.ard-digital.de/14029_1". But can I use it with a normal DSL Provider?

THX

Cyberbob

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Goog Morning,

thx Subigo, my Provider is the german Telekom online. But I don`t have the VDSL IPTV Package. I Will use the IP Adresse from this location "http://www.ard-digital.de/14029_1". But can I use it with a normal DSL Provider?

THX

Cyberbob

at first, check with your provider if you have access to those iptv channels. If yes, create your own .m3u file with information about all channels. My Netlab.m3u can help you with file structure. It should looks like:

#EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:0,3sat
    elecard://239.35.140.11:10000:t=m2t/udp
    #EXTINF:0,ARD - Das Erste
    elecard://239.35.129.11:10000:t=m2t/udp

... and continue for all channels. Then copy your .m3u file to TVServer\TuningParameters\iptv directory, start SetupTV and before scanning, select your IPTV provider

If you have two network adapters in your pc, one for internet and one for iptv, add :i=your_iptv_ip_address to every url.

P.S. Why the hell are most of Slovak iptv providers blocking access from PC? Even our national TV that can be received everywhere is scrambled in iptv network :mad::confused: Sorry :D

Happy new year for all!:)

CyberDannen

Portal Member
    May 31, 2006
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thx mikeyko, I have scan the new Channels, but the same Error :( it seems to be that I have no access to this IPTV Channels !

I accept it!

thx

Cyberbob

lisnam

Portal Member
    January 14, 2008
    Moscow
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hello Mikeyko!
    Any ideas?

Hello Mikeyko!
    I have something interesting for you
    Here is a TS file.
    If you will open this file with graphedit you will see this graph. This graph is using Mediaportal file reader.
    attachment.php

If you will play this graph you will see freezing video, BUT if you will rename TS file test.ts -> test.mpg and open with graphedit, you will see this graph
    attachment.php

If you will play this graph you will see NO freezing video!!! This graph is NOT using Mediaportal file reader
    Do you remember my logs? All errors were in mediaportal, not in server. Maybe this information will help you to fix this problem with freezing video

P.S.
    It was not possible for me to save a TS file using graph NWsource -> file writer. I did it with another graph: NWsource -> Elecard sink filter. Only this graph is working fine.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hello lisnam,

I tested your TS and found some interesting things:

this TS file is corrupted. So, it is not a bug when TSReader report problems. Every TS analyzer program I used reported the same problem. It seems that TSReader is more strict when reading TS than others demultiplexers like Elecard or Cyberlink. When you rename file to mpeg, Elecard or Cyberlink demultiplexer is used and everything is fine. But when TSReader is used, it report errors and playback is corrupted. I cannot play it in VLC too.

If your TS example is saved directly from NWSource and it is corrupted, the problem is in your provider because it broadcast corrupted TS. This is why all other providers are working fine.

I don't think someone from MediaPortal team will fix TSReader to handle your TS because it is corrupted. But, when IPTV became official part of TVServer, I will report this problem to the team

JackJ

Portal Member
    June 21, 2005
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Is this working for anyone from Denmark, with TDC TV?

//Jack

Andreas26

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi guys.

dont know if i am writing in the right threat but i have a ip cam in the garden and would like to be able to view the stream inside mediaportal. is tispossible with this plugin?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom