Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reenman

Portal Member
August 13, 2008
I have a problem with standby:

I can't go into standby(suspend to ram) during watching TV.
When I stop TV it works.

Is it possible to go into standby without stopping TV?

smille

Portal Member
October 3, 2006
Home Country
France France
IPTV

G'day from Australia!
I found this thread and I'm very impressed by what you've done.
However, I've installed everything the way you described, but I'm getting nowhere. Elecard shows up in the TV Server, but when I try to scan the channels it doesn't work.
I tried putting the Elecard URL into WMP and that doesn't work either.
Do you think it has something to do with Vista?
Just to clarify, I'm with an Australian ISP that has IPTV via IGMP/UDP. I can watch the channels by putting the URL directly into VLC, it's just Elecard that doesn't seem to want to work, any ideas?

Hi,
Vista is not a problem, I have Vista with no problem. You need Graphedit and try to build working graph. Add elecard NW-SourcePlus filter to it, then add Elecard push demultiplexer, Elecard video decoder and audio decoder, EVR video renderer and audio renderer. Right click on NWSourcePlus filter, click properties and play with settings until graph is working. Then use your built elecard url for other channels too, you change multicast group and port only.
graph.png

Hi,

channels are working in VLC.
The DVB-IP card is shown in TVserver but scan is unsuccessfull
I am trying to run graphedit. I am using graphedit 011008 but the menu "Network interface" cannot be changed.

Any idea?

Thanks

Sebastien

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    31.6 KB

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    smille,

I had the exact same problem where the TV Server would not detect any channels when I did a scan. Everything else worked manually (graphedit,vlc). What I had to do was add the channels manually to the TV Server to get it to work. This meant getting the progID, AudioID and extras to make it work. The MP version I was using (RC4) had a problem with adding via the GUI so I had to add it by the database manually. My stream in Australia is H.264 and am assuming this is why it would not get picked up on a scan -could be wrong though. I used TSreader to get all the information required to add to the database and it is a bit of reverse engineering required as I could not find much information on this plugin.

The tables that need to be completed are

Channel
    ChannelMap
    ChannelGroup
    TuningDetail....*****Note Channel Type should be set to 7 for IPTV****

If you do not know how to do add channels manually to the database, then hopefully someone in your area can help out and provide an export of the database....if you thinking of having a go, make sure you backup the database before hand just incase you make mistakes.....

marco691

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2009
    Hello, i have installed the dvb ip card in tvserver, after copy all the files, the scann work with the french M3u 's files by Mazou, but i'can't preveiw the channel in TV server neither in media portal, i have this error : "Preview failed noTuning Details", i 've selected the good setting in mediaportal TV , but nothing happended
    See me log!
    Thanks

smille

Portal Member
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    TV server

i forgot the log, its works well with graphedit and vlc

Marco,

Are you with Orange? I am trying to check the streaming with graphedit by just opening an url udp://...
    Can you tell me exactly what should I type to check the connection?

Thanks

Sebastien

marco691

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2009
    in graphedit, insert elecard nw source, then right click, configure,main setting, not configure using SAP/SDP, then multicast = 213.0.1.17 (TF1), server adress nothing or your computer IP, Transport RTP/ AVP, (not UDP for orange the protocol is RTP), and Mepg2 transport
    THEN insert filter like the postofMazou in french forum, il you have all installed, when you connect the pin, its works!!

Attachments

• graphedit.jpg
      graphedit.jpg
      47.2 KB

dpavli

Portal Member
    August 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    It is a long time since I last tested my MediaPortal configuration. Last I remember it worked, but the video was freezing (displaying at like 0.3 fps).

Today I decided to uninstall both MediaPortal and TVServer and download the latest versions. I then installed the MediaPortal 1.0, TVServer 1.0 and latest weekly snapshots for both of them. The software was working.

Then I tryed to apply the IPTV patch I can find on the first page of this post. I downloaded IPTV_10 (since I have version 1.0) and replaced the files as had been told. Unfortunately I cannot start the TVService (in services.msc - I am using Vista SP1), the system stating that "The TVService on Local Computer started and then stopped". Also if I try to execute the modified SetupTV.exe it crashes.

Does anyone have an idea of what might have went wrong?

Thank you for the suggestions and regards,
    Denis

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    It is a long time since I last tested my MediaPortal configuration. Last I remember it worked, but the video was freezing (displaying at like 0.3 fps).

Today I decided to uninstall both MediaPortal and TVServer and download the latest versions. I then installed the MediaPortal 1.0, TVServer 1.0 and latest weekly snapshots for both of them. The software was working.

Then I tryed to apply the IPTV patch I can find on the first page of this post. I downloaded IPTV_10 (since I have version 1.0) and replaced the files as had been told. Unfortunately I cannot start the TVService (in services.msc - I am using Vista SP1), the system stating that "The TVService on Local Computer started and then stopped". Also if I try to execute the modified SetupTV.exe it crashes.

Does anyone have an idea of what might have went wrong?

Thank you for the suggestions and regards,
    Denis

post your logs, please

dpavli

Portal Member
    August 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Sure, thank you. The files I attached are from both MediaPortal and TVServer log folders.

I believe the problem resides in "PowerEventThread message loop is running" but I am not familiar with its meaning.

Thank you,
    Denis

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom