Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hello Mikeyko!
    Again freezing video. Please look at my log files. Something wrong with TsReader. VLC, Progdvb and WMP is working perfect.

Hi lisnam, I had a similar problem after release of 1.0.1 and after browsing MP forum I found solution in this link concerning TS reader and H264 decoding https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/development-91/solution-bug-0002069-a-57497/

You can try this, but also there was some problem with changing channel after which I got only blank screen, so I change some code in new source for IPTVSolution for 1.0.1.(TvCardDVBIP.cs,TvCardDVBIPBuiltIn.cs,TvCardDVBIPElecard.cs files) and after that everything works perfect like it should.

Also I use MPC audio and PowerDVD9 H264 codec not CoreAVC because I found it perfect for IPTV.

Please, post your changed source files :D

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Hello Mikeyko!
    Again freezing video. Please look at my log files. Something wrong with TsReader. VLC, Progdvb and WMP is working perfect.

Hi lisnam, I had a similar problem after release of 1.0.1 and after browsing MP forum I found solution in this link concerning TS reader and H264 decoding https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/development-91/solution-bug-0002069-a-57497/

You can try this, but also there was some problem with changing channel after which I got only blank screen, so I change some code in new source for IPTVSolution for 1.0.1.(TvCardDVBIP.cs,TvCardDVBIPBuiltIn.cs,TvCardDVBIPElecard.cs files) and after that everything works perfect like it should.

Also I use MPC audio and PowerDVD9 H264 codec not CoreAVC because I found it perfect for IPTV.

Please, post your changed source files :D

Hi Mikeyko,

first of all thx for your wonderful solution which gave MP (at least for me) the last missing link to be full quality product.

Concerning code changes, it's not a big mystery, I just used your source code from initial release for ver. 1.0 which works perfect through all previous SVNs with minor code changes through SVNs which are almost identical now with your release for 1.0.1 except those TvCardDVBIP-TvCardElecard and TvCardDVBIPBuiltIn (which is new file now) where you made changes (probably for preparation to implement your replacement for Elecard filter).

So I just leave it as they are and Commented out all "protected override void RunGraph(int subChannel, string url)" sub which you removed from TvCardDVBIP.cs to card definitions.

lisnam

Portal Member
    January 14, 2008
    Moscow
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hello Mikeyko!

Deda thanks a lot, but it doesn’t work for me :(
    Mikeyko, any comments to my log files?

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hello Mikeyko!

Deda thanks a lot, but it doesn’t work for me :(
    Mikeyko, any comments to my log files?

tsreader is reporting discontinuity errors. I saw interesting option in Mediaportal configuration to disable dropping TSReader packets. Try to find it, when I will be at home I can post you screenshot

Smolder

Portal Member
    April 7, 2009
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hey mikeyko

I have tried enable cam like you said in post #359 but that didn't help
    I have also tried TsReader From Deda in post #370 im open for suggestions

Have you tried IPTVTransEdit I talked about in post #367 ? some of the things it can do
    would be REALY nice to have in IPTV for MP here im thinking about the scanning of IP ranges

and again thx for you hard work

/Smolder

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hey mikeyko

I have tried enable cam like you said in post #359 but that didn't help
    I have also tried TsReader From Deda in post #370 im open for suggestions

Have you tried IPTVTransEdit I talked about in post #367 ? some of the things it can do
    would be REALY nice to have in IPTV for MP here im thinking about the scanning of IP ranges

and again thx for you hard work

/Smolder

can you post your logs after enabling cam?

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Try to watch problematic channels in Graphedit with url renderer using elecard, if there is no problem maybe multiple video/audio tracks in ts stream is cause of your problem.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    :D m8 for looking at them i hope you find somthing some channels have no sound some just freez up mp

In logs, there are report that some channels are scrambled

2009-04-18 16:48:07.890625 [24]: card: WaitForTimeShiftFile - waiting _eventAudio & _eventVideo
    2009-04-18 16:48:22.890625 [24]: card: WaitForTimeShiftFile - no audio was found after 15 seconds
    2009-04-18 16:48:22.890625 [24]: card: WaitForTimeShiftFile - audio and video stream is scrambled

No other problems in logs

Are you sure they are free?

ChriZ

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Just wanted to thank you for everything in this thread, I now have my IPTV running in MP - everything's working great, recording ,timeshifting, etc and zapping speed is brilliant! Only thing not working in my IPTV setup is EPG grabbing (it's probably not in the stream), but xmltv works fine for me...

Thank you so much for your efforts :)

/Christian

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom