Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smolder

Portal Member
April 7, 2009
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Try to watch problematic channels in Graphedit with url renderer using elecard, if there is no problem maybe multiple video/audio tracks in ts stream is cause of your problem.

i tried to watch a problematic channels in Graphedit it canot render it but also tried IPTVTransEdit to analyse the ts stream and yes ther are multiple video and subtitle tracks, but what to do about it ?

attached file is an analyse of a problematic channels that VLC and IPTVTransEdit can play

Attachments

• IPTV AON 3918006255.txt
    30.7 KB

Smolder

Portal Member
April 7, 2009
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
:D m8 for looking at them i hope you find somthing some channels have no sound some just freez up mp

In logs, there are report that some channels are scrambled

2009-04-18 16:48:07.890625 [24]: card: WaitForTimeShiftFile - waiting _eventAudio & _eventVideo
2009-04-18 16:48:22.890625 [24]: card: WaitForTimeShiftFile - no audio was found after 15 seconds
2009-04-18 16:48:22.890625 [24]: card: WaitForTimeShiftFile - audio and video stream is scrambled

No other problems in logs

Are you sure they are free?

100% shure vlc can play them and i can select subs and audio stream

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Try to watch problematic channels in Graphedit with url renderer using elecard, if there is no problem maybe multiple video/audio tracks in ts stream is cause of your problem.

i tried to watch a problematic channels in Graphedit it canot render it but also tried IPTVTransEdit to analyse the ts stream and yes ther are multiple video and subtitle tracks, but what to do about it ?

attached file is an analyse of a problematic channels that VLC and IPTVTransEdit can play

<Descriptor HValue="0x53" Name="CA Identifier">
    <CASystemID HValue="0x90F" Name="VIDEOGUARD"/>
    <CASystemID HValue="0x93E" Name="VIDEOGUARD"/>
    </Descriptor>

So stream contains information that it is encrypted with Videoguard, maybe this is a problem. Can you post somewhere some TS example?

Smolder

Portal Member
    April 7, 2009
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Some streams contains information that it is encrypted but video signal is NOT the parts thats encrypted is the audio for sweeden and norway and others I think Well im wery shure now after i checked alot of the problematic channels that the problem is that mp tries to play encrypted audio / picks the wrong audio PID in the stream

Im off to work now but i can remote my pc from ther and see if i can capture the hole ts stream put in on an ftp

Smolder

Portal Member
    April 7, 2009
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

<Descriptor HValue="0x53" Name="CA Identifier">
    <CASystemID HValue="0x90F" Name="VIDEOGUARD"/>
    <CASystemID HValue="0x93E" Name="VIDEOGUARD"/>
    </Descriptor>

So stream contains information that it is encrypted with Videoguard, maybe this is a problem. Can you post somewhere some TS example?

Here is a capture of a problematic channel :D

Attachments

• problematic channels .zip
      30.7 KB

fpe123

Portal Member
    June 12, 2006
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Smolder, some of the canals from DBnet is scrambled, special those from viasat.
    I use Fasttv before and there was also some scambled canals.

Now I use Smile Content, and there is no scambled canals. ( no canals from viasat). I

Profiber used also smile Content.

Smolder

Portal Member
    April 7, 2009
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Smolder, some of the canals from DBnet is scrambled, special those from viasat.
    I use Fasttv before and there was also some scambled canals.

Now I use Smile Content, and there is no scambled canals. ( no canals from viasat). I

Profiber used also smile Content.

if i can play the channels in IPTVTransEdit and vlc i can play them in MP i have to belive that

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom