Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Here it is.

Note that now preview is often showing AllCardsBusy but fripTV is working. When i restart and try preview, the message is "NotTheOwner" and then "AllCardsBusy"

In fripTV the channel rtp://@232.0.1.17:8200 is working fine as an example
    In TV service I scanned
    elecard://232.0.1.17:8200:t=m2t/rtp

If I run the same url with graphedit with default filters, it is NOT working

If I kill TVService and start graphedit then fine....
    something strange

So I start TVservice config and scan channels. They are detected except the first one. The preview is not working: "preview fails: NotTheOwner" and if I try again "AllCardsBusy"....

Note that I have two network cards with fixed IP. One is for internet 192.168.1.10 and one for TV 192.168.1.11
    Indeed the internet setup box has two ethernet connector.

I'll give up

Thanks

look at your error.log, there is something really wrong with your setup. Try to disable epg, if it will not help, then create new database and start with clean one

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks for update. Although I'm not using this yet, I believe this "plugin"will be of major importance in the future.

Any news regarding a free UDP filter?

smille

Portal Member
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Here it is.

Note that now preview is often showing AllCardsBusy but fripTV is working. When i restart and try preview, the message is "NotTheOwner" and then "AllCardsBusy"

In TV service I scanned

something strange

So I start TVservice config and scan channels. They are detected except the first one. The preview is not working: "preview fails: NotTheOwner" and if I try again "AllCardsBusy"....

Note that I have two network cards with fixed IP. One is for internet 192.168.1.10 and one for TV 192.168.1.11

I'll give up

Thanks

look at your error.log, there is something really wrong with your setup. Try to disable epg, if it will not help, then create new database and start with clean one

Hi, I will try. Hw shall I create a new database?

Thanks

ChriZ

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I'm having a problem with this plugin for 1.0.2 - whenever I start up MediaPortal, the splash screen stalls at "Waiting for startup of TV Service" for 2-3 minutes, I can't really figure out what's wrong, I've attached the logs from MP and the tv server, hoping for someone can help me out..
    This hasn't happened before, 1.0.1 worked fine..

Oh, and as soon as MediaPortal HAS actually started, everything works great, although there's a small delay when opening my TV which As far as I remember, wasn't present in 1.0.1...

Any help is appreciated...

/Christian

smille

Portal Member
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Here it is.

In TV service I scanned

something strange

I'll give up

Thanks

Mikeyko,

In fact I start from a fresh install (MP 1.0.1 without TV Server and:
    Install MP 1.0.2 + TV server 1.0.2
    Reconfigure IPTV1.0.2 + elecard + corecodec
    Scan the channels, all working except the first 4 but it is the same in fripTV so I'll check that later...
    Make a check of the logs (I did not really launch MP as I am accessing the computer remotely
    See attached logs; It is showing the same error message:

2009-05-15 16:14:39.140625 [ERROR][TvClient-Radio: HeartBeat transmitter thread]: TVHome: Error occured in constructor: TvPlugin and TvServer don't have the same version.
    Please update the older component to the same version as the newer one.
    TvServer Version: 1.0.2.0
    TvPlugin Version: 1.0.2.22555

Any idea how to progress?

Thanks

Sebastien

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    It's more a warning than a error (22555 is the latest SVN source version which is used for compiling this plugin), compiled assembly version of a plugin is higher than TV server. Anyway, there should be no problem with IPTV with that error.

ChriZ
    Your problem is:
    ;Data Source=cns-htpc\SQLEXPRESS;Connection Timeout=300; ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open database "MpTvDb" requested by the login. The login failed.
    Login failed for user 'sa'.

Usually it's a problem for login to SQL server (wrong username and password), or in some cases, can be the problem accessing SQL database (Firewall, network problem, SQL server service is not started so database is unreachable....)

ChriZ

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    @ChriZ
    Your problem is:
    ;Data Source=cns-htpc\SQLEXPRESS;Connection Timeout=300; ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open database "MpTvDb" requested by the login. The login failed.
    Login failed for user 'sa'.

Usually it's a problem for login to SQL server (wrong username and password), or in some cases, can be the problem accessing SQL database (Firewall, network problem, SQL server service is not started so database is unreachable....)

Thanks - now I know what to look for ;)

/Christian

smille

Portal Member
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Here it is.

In TV service I scanned

something strange

I'll give up

Thanks

Hi,

I have started a new fresh install and like the first time I had an error during SQL installation (see logs).
    During my first installation I installed SQL manually by downloading it from internet but I am thinking now it may be a reason for my problems....

Is there anything in the logs?

Thanks

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Thanks for update. Although I'm not using this yet, I believe this "plugin"will be of major importance in the future.

Any news regarding a free UDP filter?

almost done, need test it within tvserver and then I will release it

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom