Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hello,

At last we have IPTV working in mediaportal. But if we have the network cable connected to the onboard network-card internet stops working. Internet is normally directed through de wifi USB-dongle (Wifi-network).
    It looks like firefox uses de normal networkcard and not de USB-wifi for the normal internettraffic.

By the way, de USB-wifi goes through a linksys router and the IPTV goes directly through the fiber-net and not through the router.

Can anyone tell me hou to get this working? or how to separate the two. internet through Wifi-usb and IPTV through the onboard networkcard.

Sorry, for the bad english.

Try to set lower metric for USB adapter - it will be preferred. Or check default gateway, it should be your isp gateway so all traffic goes through it. If you use dhcp for iptv adapter, try to configure it manually (if you have static ip) and don't set default gateway

kyralis

October 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    problems with starting graph, chanelswapping and EPG

Thanks Mikeyo,

The problem with internet and iptv is solved.

But there are some other problems now:

- Ik get sometimes an error that is saying "could not start graph" when i turn on the tv in mediaportal.

- i can not swap chanels in MP, they are also not displayed in under the button chanels (in Mediaportal). In VLC player it al works correctly, also chanelswapping. In the tvserver setup al chanels are found. I use the the IPTV option that is already build in in MP 1.1.0 Beta2. And did not use your files. because if i am correct there already in MP 1.1.0 Beta2.

- third problem is that i cannot get my EPG working in MP, it shows no chanels etc. (i tried it with the WEBepg plugin). I think this has something to do with de previous question.

Can you, or someone else ofcourse, help me?

Kyralis

0rly

October 19, 2009
    Hi,

I have mediaportal version 1.0.2 of mediaportal and Tv-Server installed, i try config IP (imagenio in spain) with elecard software and i see card without problems.

Put file of m3u with some channel ip with next format:

Code:
    elecard://239.0.0.3:8208:i=10.126.215.194,t=m2t/rtp

10.126.215.194 its internal IP of my computer.

The problem is when i push "scan" the program closed. This happened with Windows XP SP3 and with Vista Ultimate x64.

I see without problems via VLC program.

Download the iptv_102 from this post and paste files in correct paths.

I try download version Alpha and see the card but i dont know where i put m3u file.

Someone happend this?

Thanks and best regards

** Sorrys for my english ;P

rRalv

Portal Member
    June 1, 2009
    Tarragona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi,

I have mediaportal version 1.0.2 of mediaportal and Tv-Server installed, i try config IP (imagenio in spain) with elecard software and i see card without problems.

Put file of m3u with some channel ip with next format:

Code:
    elecard://239.0.0.3:8208:i=10.126.215.194,t=m2t/rtp

10.126.215.194 its internal IP of my computer.

The problem is when i push "scan" the program closed. This happened with Windows XP SP3 and with Vista Ultimate x64.

I see without problems via VLC program.

Download the iptv_102 from this post and paste files in correct paths.

I try download version Alpha and see the card but i dont know where i put m3u file.

Someone happend this?

Thanks and best regards

** Sorrys for my english ;P
    Hi Orly,

I have MediaPortal 1.0.2 and i can watch imagenio with Elecard. I've tried it on Windows XP SP3 and WMCE 2005.

My m3u has this form:

#EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:0,Canal Promocional
    elecard://239.0.0.77:8208/udp
    #EXTINF:0,La 1
    elecard://239.0.0.1:8208/udp
    #EXTINF:0,La 1 (otra?)
    elecard://239.0.0.76:8208/udp
    #EXTINF:0,La 2
    elecard://239.0.0.2:8208/udp
    #EXTINF:0,Antena 3
    elecard://239.0.0.3:8208/udp

An other form don't find any channel, and I have "/udp" and not "/rpt".

You can see it in VLC or preview of TV-Server and not in MediaPortal.

I have had several problems to visualize this:
    - The video card must be compatible with DirectX 9.
    - I work with the following codecs (in MediaPortal - Configuration -> Television):
    * MPEG-2 Video decoder: Elecard MPEG-2 Video Decoder HD.
    * H.264 Video decoder: CoreAVC Video Decoder.
    * MPEG / AC3 audio decoder: AC3Filter.

The versions I used are:
    * Elecard: "Elecard MPEG-2 Decoder & Streaming Plug-in for WMP 3.7.90209"
    * CoreAVC: "CoreAVC Professional Edition 1.9.5"
    * AC3: "AC3Filter v1.51a"

Sorry for my google-english.

Ramón.

chameleon82

Portal Member
    September 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hello! Can you add a web-playlist support?
    My provider provide as Sap-anoncements as web-playlist, which adress is http://www.cn.ru/data/tv/playlist.m3u.
    Sometimes provider add new channels and delete olds. Maualy copy m3u from web to dvbip path is hardly. It will be great if it be in Service list.
    Also, it can do with web-shortcuts in dvbip path.

Hojou

Portal Pro
    January 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    built in vs. mickeyko's?

Are you using elecard filter, or built in? URL format is different between the two. Please, look at m3u file provided in 1.1.0 alpha. The format is like udp://[local_ip]@multicast_addr:port

And please do not use any zip file provided in this thread if you are using 1.1.0 alpha. Everything is included in the installer

If you will still have problems, post your tv logs, please

The built in one - is that a different plugin than yours?
    Also what are the primarly differences between the two if it's not the same - and what about the filter, elecard still costs money right? Is that better than the built-in filter?

ChevyDK

Portal Member
    August 28, 2006
    Hi. I have scanned and found all channels from my IPTV provider, and I'm able to watch them in the TV-Server preview.
    I have also mapped all channels but none of them shows up in MP when trying to watch tv.

any ideas what is going wrong here?

stefanbaar

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Holstebro
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi. I have scanned and found all channels from my IPTV provider, and I'm able to watch them in the TV-Server preview.
    I have also mapped all channels but none of them shows up in MP when trying to watch tv.

any ideas what is going wrong here?

Did you import a webradio playlist in the tvserver configuration?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom