Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Hi,

I've tryied to change the Video and Audio rendrer in MP Confin but I can't find Microsoft MPEG-2 for video or Microsoft MPEG-1/DD for audio. Any suggestion? .

Those are available only on Vista (But at least not in the Home Basic version).

Ma2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Hi,

did anybody had success with IPTV EPG? My provider is sending EPG data that are visible from the set-top box but in MP I can't see this informations?

nightwolfru

Portal Member
    January 2, 2008
    Tiraspol
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi Mikeyko,
    Add the second DVB-IP Elecard NWSuorce-Plus a tuner, simultaneously to write down and watch 2 different channels, is it possible?
    To make it as an option, for those whose channel width allows.

fpe123

Portal Member
    June 12, 2006
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Can´t find the IPTV channel

Hi Mikeyko
    First thanks on you work with this.

I got some pronblems about to get med channel into TV-server.

I got the "MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-09-14-2008 15-54h" install and copy you changes into the folder.

I can se the channel in VLC, and I can create the Graph in GraphEdit with problems., but I can't save the graph.

Hope That you can help me, and thanks again.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I can se the channel in VLC, and I can create the Graph in GraphEdit with problems., but I can't save the graph.

Hi, you have the same problem as other people have, try to disable firewall and try again

Hi Mikeyko,
    Add the second DVB-IP Elecard NWSuorce-Plus a tuner, simultaneously to write down and watch 2 different channels, is it possible?
    To make it as an option, for those whose channel width allows.

Hi, I have switch connected to iptv network and every PC connected to this switch can stream different channel. But I did not try to stream more channels on the same PC. It should work if you will have two network adapters on the same PC connected to switch.

But for this to work, there should be small fix that for every network interface separate IP-TV card will be detected. Good idea, I will try to make this fix

Ma2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Hi. Tryied the combination of a single network adapter and there's no problem to watch multiple sessions. I've opened around 10 different channels at the same time :).

Do you have any information on getting the EPG from the IPTV provider?

nightwolfru

Portal Member
    January 2, 2008
    Tiraspol
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi, I have switch connected to iptv network and every PC connected to this switch can stream different channel. But I did not try to stream more channels on the same PC. It should work if you will have two network adapters on the same PC connected to switch.
    At me one network adapter, but I can look simultaneously several channels for example having started a several VLC, also I can open in the GraphEdit several Elecard NWSuorce-Plus with different channels.

But for this to work, there should be small fix that for every network interface separate IP-TV card will be detected. Good idea, I will try to make this fix
    You wish to make it at one network adapter?

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    You wish to make it at one network adapter?

Yes, tomorrow I will play with it. If it will work, there will be option to manually create/delete iptv card.

For epg, it is not working for me, need more testing. But I do not know if my provider supports epg, because settopbox do not supports it. Currently I am using WebEPG + xmltv2

fpe123

Portal Member
    June 12, 2006
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanks Mikekko
    It works if I disabled the firewall on the most channel, but the are some that's works in VLC and Grapedit, but no in TV-Server with firewall. I Will try again to night.

Great work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom