follw.it shutdown. Any alternative which is not trakt.tv? (1 Viewer)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Next sync definitely does NOT set it back to watched again if you marked it as Unwatched.

It definitely DOES it here. And Yes, it's MP1.9 with TVSeries 4.0.3.2081 and Trakt for MediaPortal 4.0.3.0

radical

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    On the website it depends if you scrobbled or had it marked as 'seen'. A scrobble is kept as it has your watched history but behind the scenes its marked as unwatched so it can be synced across MediaCenters

That was the case and expains fore me why its still marked as watched.
    Thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1411040177][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Next sync definitely does NOT set it back to watched again if you marked it as Unwatched.

I can confirm this. If I set somthing unwatched on one client, it stays unwatched. Also will be set unwatched on other clients.
    Just as mentioned it still stay watched on trakt site. But now I know why.

Last edited:

maverickmu

March 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am wondering a bit that nobody had the idea till today to utilize the MySQL Server which is shipping with the TV Server to handle the watched/unwatched flags. I mean most of the users have a TV Server running, may it be standalone (like me but only as Server not with MP Client on it) or on one of their HTPC's. Would be great if it would possible tu use it for such a purpose too.

Hello,
    I have tu re-use this thread beacuase i'm also looking for a nice solution to locally store the "watched flag".
    I also used follw.it an it worked very well. I cant say this from trakt.
    As Darkside40 said - is it anyhow possible to use the MySQL Server for that. I did set up one just for the watched flag for KODI/XBMC and that worked flawlessly.
    Unfortunately Kodi didnt worked for my wife... :-( because we are using the PVR/TV thing and I would say it's still a long way for Kodi to have this functionality as Mediaportal!

So, again: Is it possible to setup an MySQL Server for that watched flag thing...???
    Thanks

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Did you try the newest trakt plugin? @ltfearme did a lot of work on it after they changed the api. I had no time to check, but now it even syncs the playing position/resume time, which I think is a killer feature as all of the for MP available sync solutions did not work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom