Follw.it Support - Discussion & Feedback (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Just did a fresh install with 1.3b, but I don't seem to get the watched tags synced from Follw.it, is there some setting I might be missing?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Just did a fresh install with 1.3b, but I don't seem to get the watched tags synced from Follw.it, is there some setting I might be missing?

Inside MP-TVSeries configuration you can use the "follw.it" tab to configure it with your account settings as well as use the "Synchronize Now" button to update your collection flags.

At the bottom you can expand the window to see more of the log file flash by as events take place and you should see many Follw.it events flash by (especially if you turned debug log-verbosity on inside MediaPortal config). If there are any errors they would show in there and you can see exactly what is going on.

If you have trouble reading log files, then zip them up and attach them in your reply

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Lisbon
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hey,

I have a doubt with follw.it with TV-Series.
    This weekend, i have deleted some series on my HDD and afte i made a fresh install of TV-Series and a new import and click "Syncronise Now".
    But those series continues to appear in my Follw.it account with the tag "have it".

Why is that? i Think they must dissapear or at least have the tag "Watch it" if it was the case.

Am i right?

Thanks

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I have a doubt with follw.it with TV-Series.

By default it doesn't delete items from your collection. This is so it can retain watched flag status/etc. You might for example re-add it moments later.

There is an option I believe to manually clean/sync the library, but maybe I'm confusing that with Trakt.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Follw.it supports cleaning the library via the Api but its not implemented in tv series.

Watched status won't be affected as it would only clear the collection flag, that goes the same for trakt. Clean library is supported by trakt and can be enabled in config.

Only thing to be careful Aboutwith keeping your library clear is if you also mark items in your collection outside of tv series e.g DVDs on your bookshelf that haven't been imported.

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Lisbon
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Ok.
    But i like to have my follw.it equals to my TVSeries DB, so that i and my friends could know what series i have.
    Is there any chance to clean my follw.it Series DB?

I think that would be nice, the syncronization only sincronize the episodes that we have in TVSeries in MediaPortal, and in the case of a Series Deletion, the Series could also appear in Follw.it but only with the Watched Flag if it was the situation, but not the "Have it" flag.

Woudn't you agree?

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    Hi! About a month ago follow.it stopped to update my new series. And to update dates for latest added episodes. I have tried to check my log, but can't find the error there. :( Could some kind person here help me? :)

In http://follw.it my new series are missing (like Vikings: www.imdb.com/title/tt2306299/ ).

And also my new episodes add date is wrong. If I go to http://follw.it/ it says Portlandia has the latest episode I have got, a month ago, but that's wrong. The Big Bang theory is one example that have more resent added episodes. Last Big Bang Theory was added 2013-03-15, last Portlandia episode was added 2013-03-05.

Any ideas?

I have MediaPortal 1.3.0 FINAL and MP-TV-series v3.4.2.2018 on Win 7 Pro 64-bit, log attached below (packed with open source 7-zip from http://www.7-zip.org/ ):

Last edited:

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    Now it suddenly seems to work, at least the info changes a bit (like I see my new series) in Follow.it ! Thanks if someone did something! :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom