Mickey

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    eeehhhhh...

You aren't getting rid of your htpc right ????

A

Anonymous

MrMario64, Nooooooooooooooo way... Just getting rid of some extra equipment... The wife thinks there are too many computers and extra parts lying around (2 Tivos, 2 htpcs, 3 xboxes, 1 media server, 2 reg PCs)

Aurora13, If you pay actual shipping and taxes, they're yours :D

A

Anonymous

Shipping and taxes are mine offcourse, but you have to make me an good offer. I only need the 350, but if you give me a good offer I will take both. :)

A

Anonymous

ehhh..good one Frodo! Almost forgot about that fact.

mpauley73 it is prolly NTSC?

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If somebody buys the PVR 250MCE, then please lemme know
    I think its a little bit different from the normal PVR 250/350
    Meaning we will have to do a debug&test session to get it to work
    with mediaportal.
    So if you buy it, contact me and i'll help you to get it to work!

btw on ebay the
    Hauppauge PVR 350 = $100,-
    Hauppauge PVR 250MCE = $120,-
    Frodo

A

Anonymous

Hey Mickey,
    Might be interested in your 350 w/remote.
    What are you asking for this card....
    PM a note, and I'll consider seriously...
    US mail to Canada is no problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
    I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom