Force fanart download (1 Viewer)

mariusau

Portal Pro
July 27, 2008
Trondheim
Home Country
Norway Norway
Is it possible to force TV-series to remove all existing fanart and redownload?

Marius

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Is it possible to force TV-series to remove all existing fanart and redownload?

Marius

Yes, just delete the contents of the respective thumbs folder, for Vista/Win7 that would be:

• C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Fan Art
    • C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners

Enjoy

mariusau

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2008
    Trondheim
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanx.
    Seems like it was a upgrade/import-problem. I had to delete the series and reimport as I had tried to keep my old database when upgrading from 1.1.2 to 1.2.0 beta.

Everything looks great now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom