Freeze after Standby (1 Viewer)

xadox

Portal Pro
August 18, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
...so I think my problem is probably related to MovingPictures rather than MediaPortal itself, and therefore not relevant to this thread. If I can't sort it out myself I'll post elsewhere.
Do You already post that problem at the MovingPictures Section?

RobNorthcott

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2007
    Dartmoor, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Do You already post that problem at the MovingPictures Section?
    No, not yet. I'll see if I can work out what's going on now I've narrowed it down to that plugin. I was just letting people know it's not a general MePo problem, so not really relevant to this thread.

xadox

Portal Pro
    August 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Somehow it's a litte bit confusing. Since no one seems to be trying to fix this.
    Posting this problem on the MovingPictures Forum also does not solve the problem.

Could someone please explain me where I have to post this problem to eventually get a fix :)

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Code:
    [2013-11-01 16:41:53,738] [Log    ] [56      ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.ObjectDisposedException: Auf das verworfene Objekt kann nicht zugegriffen werden.
    Objektname: "MediaPortalApp".
      bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
      bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
      bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method)
      bei TvPlugin.TVHome.ShowDlgAsynch()
      bei TvPlugin.TVHome.ShowDlgThread()
      bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
      bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
      bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
      bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
      bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
      bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
      bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method)
      bei TvPlugin.TVHome.ShowDlgAsynch()
      bei InfoService.Utils.FeedUtils.SetFeedProperties(Boolean success)
    Original first post logs have errors that originate from InfoService plugin.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I see the same, except for my system, this happens every time i wake my HTCP from standby. This has started ever since i upgraded to 1.5.

Edit:
    - It is only MP client that freeze. The TV server runs just fine. And so does windows.
    - Attached log files from one incident.

Your logs are full of database errors, probably all DB corrupted

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Somehow it's a litte bit confusing. Since no one seems to be trying to fix this.
    Posting this problem on the MovingPictures Forum also does not solve the problem.

Could someone please explain me where I have to post this problem to eventually get a fix :)

What the hell we are supposed to fix since you haven't posted a single line of log about your issue?

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    In my case I haved trashed all databases expect MPTVseries and MovingPictures DB. Then MePo created them for new.

Problems still occurs.

I do not use the InfoService plugin.

What part of "post logs" you don't understand?

xadox

Portal Pro
    August 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

What the hell we are supposed to fix since you haven't posted a single line of log about your issue?

Ok, ok. But others posted logs before. But ok. I will post my logs also. Since I am happy that there is still hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom