FRITZ!Box CallMonitor v0.3.3.1 (2009-06-16) (1 Viewer)

Koschel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2005
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great work umtauscher :)

CPU load now ~1% in homescreen.

Thanks, good job!

An idea for further development, it would be nice if there is a possibility to assign a name to a number, so the name is displayed instead of the number.

umtauscher

Portal Member
    October 8, 2004
    Cologne, Germany
    Yes, I know. The new Fritzbox Firmware even has an internal telefone list. But since I have no documentation on this, I can't do anything about it. And I personally refuse to maintain an additional list for MP.

Umtauscher

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    *download is deactivated for now by authors request since source code is availible*

EDIT: readded ;)

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    hey umtauscher....

finally this plugins is usable for me again..... at least that's what i thought (-;

i use the powersheduler plugin and it seems like the plugin is causing a crash after resuming fomhibernation... could you try it with your setup (or someone else) to proof if it's the plugin or somehow related to my setup? i will post the log and / or the error/crash message later, i'm currently busy with installing the 0.2 release.

thx in advance

Tobias Claren

Portal Member
    March 31, 2005
    Köln
    Function suggestions

Hi.

The Fritzbox Call Monitor for Neutrino/Enigma (DBox2) has a backwards-search of the telephone numbers over the internet.
    This ist ingeniously. The numbers can automaticaly added to a telephonelist (if you want).

He are the features:

Anzeige eines Infofensters auf der Masterbox für Neutrino und Enigma (ungetestet)
    Zusätzliche Anzeige auf dem LCD der Masterbox
    Auflösung der MSNs als Text (z.B. Home, Büro, FAX, etc)
    Welche MSNs singnalisiert werden sollen ist konfigurierbar
    Rückwärtssuche und Darstellung des Namens (bei vorhandener Internetverbindung)
    Eigenes Adressbuch
    Unterstützung zusätzlicher DBoxen (Infofenster)
    gefundene Anrufer (reverselookup über das Internet) werden ins Adressbuch übernommen.

Indicate an information window on the master box for neutrinos and Enigma (untested)
    Additional announcement on the LCD of the master box.
    Dissolution of the MSNs as text (e.g. Home, office, FAX, etc.).
    Which MSNs to be singnalisiert is is configurable.
    backwards look and representation of the name (during existing Internet connection).
    Own Adressbook.
    Support of additional DBoxes (information windows).
    found callers (reverselookup over Internet) are transferred to the directory.
    (http://wiki.tuxbox.org/FRITZBox_Call_Monitor)

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Any chance to get names connected to numbers with no isdn phone? Editing the isdncodes.xml does not work.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    For all the few interested:

I found a way to get MP and a callmonitor working (even with photos). But its no plugin unfortunately, its standalone software. Here is my workaround:

Install JFritz and configure it. (http://www.jfritz.org/)

Configure external program as shown in http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/showpost.php?p=590522&postcount=41

Run MP-Config and uncheck MP always on top.

Configure callerpiclist.txt to your wishes. Names and Pictures are working fine now.

I am fine with this solution even I hope someone takes over the old plugin and works on it to really integrate it in MP.

Regards.

Paloema

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom